22

Meredith's pov:
So far today had been an awesome day! After a wonderful night spent with my mates in various positions and areas around the room, I guess every day would be amazing!
„You have a real glow surrounding you shorty." Heidi tells me with a smug smile.
„Wouldn't you like to know! What are you doing here anyway?" I ask her since she usually would be fishing for humans around this time of day. A small frown right away forms on her usual pretty and full lips.
„Master aro has given me the next two days off since the dungeons are still full of humans. But the last few days had been so successful!" she nearly whines out like a small child. Giggling at her antics.
„I thought you would be jumping in joy at a few days off. Wouldn't that allow you to go shopping again?" I say knowing fully well that this normally would make her brighten up right away. And just like I thought, her face lights up with a wide smile.
„That's an incredible idea! Why don't you join me? You haven't been out shopping for nearly three months! Maybe we even get something to spice up your bedtime fun!" she says already hyped up and jumping up and down in glee.
„Believe me, there is no need to try to spice up my sex live Heidi! My mates are more than fulfilling!" I answer her with a giggle. It's true though! My mates fulfill every possible need I might have!
„That's Good to know baby!" felix deep voice lets me slightly jump in fright. His strong arms quickly pull me into him, slowly rubbing his cock into my bum. Gosh! He really has no shame at all. Quickly turning around to face him, but I definitely didn't thinking that his face would be so damn close already. Even less did I suspect him to literally attack my mouth with his. My back colliding with the heavy door towards the throne room.
„You guys look pretty touchy, maybe you haven't been that satisfied after all." Heidi says with an innocent smile. Felix low growl shouldn't be so arousing but it always seems to do wonders to me.
„I can guarantee you that my mate is well taken care off!" he growls slightly furious. His head never leaving my lips or my neck for longer than a second thought.
„So, is she taking care of you? Maybe I can show you a better time?" a sickly sweet foreign voice asks. And that's it, that was just the last straw! No one is accusing me of not satisfying all of my mates the best I possibly can!
„Who do you think you are? No one talks about MY mate like that!" felix playfulness completely gone, replaced by pure hatred! The throne room door gets thrown open, well at least one of those two doors to my and Felix luck. Otherwise we would of fallen on the floor.
„You all better get in and explain what this commotion is about!" Caius growls out before seeing my hurt face.
„Meredith, dear! Come here!" he says with a soft smile before pulling me into a tight hug.
„What are you all waiting for! I said you should get inside!" he seethes at the onlookers with fury. Softly nuzzling his chest a bit, knowing that normally calms him down a bit. He simply picks me up before following behind the others. The doors falls shut again, making the girl jump up in fright.
„Jane, please be a dear and get Demetri here as well." aro says the moment he sees me cuddled into his brothers chest. Alec and Felix on the other end watch me closely with unsure expressions.
„Since this thing is now on another being, why don't we go and have some fun instead?" the girl once again asks MY mate, clearly flirting with him. Whimpering at the possibility that he might do just that. I always knew I wasn't good enough! Why did I even thought I could ever be enough for my mates? I am nothing!
„Baby, hey! What is wrong? What hurts?" felix worriedly asks me, Alec standing not far behind him with the same expression.
„Ugh! Seriously? How many of you are fucking that?!" the girl asks in disgust. Caius slowly gets fed up as well if his threatening growls are something to go by.
„If you do care for your life in the slightest, than I would advice you to shut up!" aro growls with hatred in every word. The door gets pulled open to reveal my other two scared and worried mates.
„Princess? Are you hurt?" Demetri asks and softly takes me out of Caius strong, protective hands. He doesn't seem to care much though, only kisses my forehead with a soft smile before going back to glaring at the other girl.
„That's simply disgusting." is her not so quiet mumble before collapsing on the floor.
„Sorry Masters, but I couldn't keep on listening a second longer!" alec says in apology. His hands though never stops the soft cares on my back.
„Understandable my boy! I also gave her a stern warning, so no harm done." aro says now watching with a worried frown.
„Felix, Heidi. I would like to know what had happened, would you please." he says his hands once again stretched out towards the both of them. After a few silent seconds he looks up and takes heidis hand and lets felix go so he can get back to my side.
„Well, lets get to the bottom of that because right now I am far from pleased with this woman. Alec please get her back to us." aro says with a frown. Caius makes his way towards his throne, Marcus on the other side looks ready to kill that woman himself. Slowly getting myself out of my mates hug and slowly walk up to him. When he sees me close enough he pulls me onto his lap in one quick motion.
„Are you ok darling? I am sorry that you get vocally insulted again." he asks me worried. Nodding in answer seems to calm him down a little again.
„That's Good! Just know that whatever she has said is nonsense! You are far better than her, so I am sure she is only jealous of you." he says and kisses my forehead just like Caius has done not long ago.
„Since you are awake again, may I know what you came here for!?" aro questions far away from his usual carefree tone.
„I came here to inform you of a crime." she says with her head held high. Instead of looking at aro though she keeps on eying up all my mates with hungry eyes.
„Which crime and from whom?" caius wants to know, not even trying to sound nice.
„The Callen's! They have killed my mate!" she accusingly says.
„Do you mean Pascal?" Marcus deep voice questions while calmingly patting my leg. She nods at him, her eyes though burn with pure hatred towards me.
„Don't you dare glare at my daughter! Better yet don't even look at her at all!" he growls out furiously the second he sees it. She quickly takes a few steps back in fright, bumping into my mates by doing so.
„You surely want to get away from her four mates as well! Wouldn't want an accident to happen, or do we?" caius smirks darkly. At hearing that she jumps away from them as well.
„lets continue brothers! As far as I know the Cullens had our permission to kill pascal and his mate Nina. So I am guessing you are the missing Nina." aro says making her start to tremble in fear.
„They had your permission? Why? We didn't do anything wrong!" she asks guiltily making all three kings smirk at her.
„Trying to form a newborn army to steal our dear little Renesmee is a crime I wouldn't allow anyone!" aro tells her making me gasp at that sorry excuse of a woman! She tried to kidnap my niece! How dare her! Forget her painful words towards me and even her flirting with MY mates but no one is allowed to harm my pumpkin!!
„It's alright dear! Carlisle informed me of Alice vision so I sent some help. Your brother made me promise to not tell you and not to send your mates in fear you might figure it out that way." aro explains softly caressing my arm.
„You knew? But how is that possible? We hadn't even started to build the army." she says in astonishment. Smirking at her with disgust.
„Alice knew already! So don't even try to act all innocent! I am certain you already had created a handful of them already!!" I tell her.