7

Meredith's pov:
I hear the door open and close before cold but soothing arms wrap around me.
„You miss them." Demetri states the obvious. But I still nod at him in answer. They were a bit surprised that my brother was fine with them as my mates since they had trouble with them as Bella got pregnant from Edward and even before that.
„Do you think they will allow me to visit my family? Are you going to let me?" I ask him afraid of the answer to be honest. He slowly turns me around so we now are standing face to face. His soft hand caresses my face with a loving smile on his lips.
„I am not sure, but I do think they will be fine. As for me, I want you happy. And if you visiting them makes you happy why should I forbid it?" he answers me before softly kissing my lips. A smile grows on my lips in new found hope. Pulling him closer towards me yet again to kiss his soft and talented lips a few more times.
„I am going to get dressed so I can go and ask them. Afterwards I also need to ask my other three mates." I say after a soft sigh. Walking back into our now even way bigger room, to go and find something to wear. Picking a cute summer dress, that is showing of my curves. Maybe my mates would be more agreeable if they are a bit distracted. Just for the same reason I put on a blood red lipstick and the red high heels with the glitter heel that Heidi said will make my mates go crazy. When I leave the dressing room, Demetri is quick to pull me into him right away.
„You look absolutely incredible!" he says before kissing me way more passionate than before. I know that if I wouldn't off been this adamant on going to ask for permission to visit my family. That I would of just said screwed it and stayed here with one of my mates making love for the rest of the day. But since I made up my mind already I don't let him distract me. Not this time at least.
„as much as i Love this!" i tell him after slowly pushing back from his addicting lips.
„I need to go to the throne room baby." I add and step away from him before I change my mind and jump his bones. Quickly looking in the mirror before I leave the room, can't leave if my lipstick is all smeared around my face now can I?
„Let me walk you there." Demetri says and links his arm with mine making me giggle and his goofy grin widens.
„You are absolut amazing! I need to tell you that more often. Just like I need to tell you more often how much I love you princess." he says with self loathe. stopping right in my track, turning to him abruptly.
„Hey! Please stop! You tell me everyday that you love me. So please stop worrying so much!" I softly tell him while holding his cheek in my hand.
„I love you too! And I love you just the way you are, so please no more self loathe. Ok?" i tell him lovingly. Hating to see him like this, it hurts to think that he always thinks so lowly of himself. Always quick to think he did something wrong even though he didn't.
„Ok. I will try. Thank you princess!" he says and I can see the tears swimming in his eyes. Standing myself on my tippytoes to softly kiss his lips.
„I love you!" I whisper softly and I see him smile back at me just as softly.
„I love you too princess!" he whispers back before picking me up bridal style. Giggling at his cute antics. Normally I would act like I don't like it if he does that, but today I only cuddle myself into his chest and kiss his chin since that's the only thing I can reach in that moment. When we came into sigh of the huge doors they get pulled open so we can right away enter. the whole room looks at us with frowns before they quickly turn into smiles. Even caius!!
„what a lovely surprise!" aro says with an honest smile. My smile however quickly turns into a hatred glare as I see who was standing in the middle of the room.
„What are you doing Here?" I ask the Sorry excuse of a Vampire that had tried to suck me try not long ago. At hearing my hateful tone my other mates ran into the room as well. They also glare hatefully at him to the surprise of the three kings.
„What do you want here!?" alec asks him while Jane was seconds away from using her gift on him, just like she has done back in that alley.
„Anatol, what have you done to anger all of them that much?" Marcus asks a bit on edge himself. Anatol looks surprised at seeing me here between them.
„I see you have turned my supposed snack. Surprises me that you were able to stop yourself from drinking her dry!" Anatol says while licking his lips in thought of my smell.
„Don't you dare talk about our mate like that you sorry excuse of a vampire!" Felix growls out while Jane sends a short shot of pain to him so he now is laying on the floor again.
„Should Of killed you right away in the alley!" alec growls threateningly. I softly touch his left arm in hope to calm them all a bit down again.
„Ah! I see you got something really confused anatol!" aro says slowly getting angry himself.
„Our dear Meredith is a vampire for over a hundred years, she however has the gift of looking like a human. So you tried to kill all of their mate!" aro goes on. A sinister smile appears on caius face. If I wouldn't know him that good now I would be afraid of him, but since I do, and I know that smile isn't pointed at me I am fine.
„Killing a mate and therefore putting their other halves in pain and sorrow. Please help me brother. Isn't the punishment for that crime death?" he asks aro not looking away from a now terrified Anatol.
„I am really sorry! I swear I had no idea she was a vampire nor that she is mated to your guards." he stutters out afraid of what will happen now.
„Not only did you obviously try to kill our dear Meredith but we also heard how you kill humans for fun. Which is another crime. The one we heard of and got you here for. But apparently we might change that verdict." aro says with authority in his every word. The usual smile wiped of his face completely.
„I would say death is to easy brother. Meredith is family! Her mates are our top guards! This alone should worsen the punishment greatly!" Marcus says darkly. Caius nods approvingly at his brother.
„I would say a few hours with our dear Meredith mates should qualify as punishment before we end his life. It sounds fair, doesn't it?" aro asks my mates who right away agree with wide smirks on their lips. Before they went off to their torture chamber downstairs, I kiss them all in thanks for protecting me and stepping in to help me.