au revior.

I actually saw Luna on my walk home from school, she was headed in the same direction. It was Friday, and she was planning on going out with Luke tomorrow, well obviously not anymore.

"Hey, Luna!" I call, jogging up t meet her.

"What do you want?" she basically groans.

"Are you doing anything tomorrow?"

"You know I'm not you asshole." she folds her arms across her chest and begins to walk faster.

"Well," I catch up to her, "Since you are free, do you wanna hang out with me?"

"No."

"Oh, c'mon, it'll be fun." I whine. "Please Luna? I wanna be friends."

"I don't want any friends, besides, shouldn't you be with your boyfriend." she taunts.

"Oh my God, he's not my boyfriend, I'm not gay." I sigh, "And too late, you already have a friend." I smirk down at her.

"God you're annoying." she mumbles, "Fine. Let's 'hang out' tomorrow." she says sarcastically

"Wait, really?"

"Do you want me to change my mind?" she raises her eyebrows at me.

"No! No, I'm just surprised. Um, do you want to see a movie?" I suddenly get nervous.

"Sure." she shrugs. We walk in silence for a few minutes before I speak again.

"So, uh, why are yo walking this way? I've never seen you go this way before. I-I mean, I walk this way everyday and you're never here. N-Not that I follow or watch you I just-"

"Shut up Michael, Jesus. You're giving me a headache." she rubs her temples.

"Sorry." I mutter softly.

"If you must know, I am going into town."

"Oh, why?" I question.

"I'm getting a tattoo." she shrugs as if it were no big deal. What kind of girl get's a tattoo, just...randomly? I was still a little shocked of her little announcement, I wasn't sure how to respond. But when my street came up, and my house was in sight, a made a rational decision.

"Do, you like, want me to come with you? 'Cause I will, if-if you want." I stumble over my words. I was trying to make sure she answered before we past my house.

"Oh, um, you don't have to. I can go by myself." she tells me, probably surprised that I was offering to tag along.

"No, I do want to come. I don't want you to go alone. Plus, there is a killer pizza place in town and we could go there after..if you want. Do you even eat pizza? All I've ever seen you eat was an apple, sometimes pears, do you only eat fruit or something? N-Not that there's anything wrong with tha-"

"Michael." she says sternly, stopping my rambling. I don't know what this girl did to me, she makes my head spin. "I like pizza." she says simply. I swallow, embarrassed.

"C-Cool." We walk silently the rest of the way, I could smell the pizza parlor as we reached the tattoo shop. She pushed open the door, a bell ringing above us. There was some kind of grunge music playing in the background and the smell of smoke filled the air, making my cough. Luna just smirked at me. I looked around, the walls covered in pictures of tattoos and band posters.

It was a really cool place, it almost reminded me of my bedroom, but with less tattoo-y things. Mostly just posters. Luna talk to a man at the front desk, filled with ink and with piercings. His hair was dyed a bright blue color, I actually really liked it. It would defiantly be a change from the boring blonde my hair was now.

Luna chatted with the man, pulling out a neatly folded piece of paper from her book bag and handing it to him. The man nodded, telling her to wait for a few minutes while he sketched it. She thank him and tugged on my arm, leading us to the waiting area.

"So." I said after minutes of awkward silence. "What are you getting?"

"A tattoo." she said, as if it were the mot obvious thing in the world.

"Well yea, I know that." I chuckle, "But what of?"

"It's a word."

"What word?" I question. She doesn't answer, just unlocks her phone and showing me a picture of a neatly written word, not in english. It was extremely fancy cursive, the lines swooping around. It was really beautiful.

"I'm getting it right here." she pointed just below her breast and a little to the side.

"What does it mean?"

"Au revoir, it means goodbye. It's french." she states quietly, looking back down at the mossy green carpet.

"Goodbye?" I ask her, why would she get a tattoo saying goodbye? And why in french? What was up with her and France?

"Goodbye." she confirmed.