conversation.

I remember the first time I ever saw her. She was making out with this asshole I absolutely despised. Which is the only reason I had noticed her. He had her pressed against the brick wall of the school, roughly smashing his lips into hers. I rolled my eyes at the blonde boy and his new whore of the week. I went on with my life and didn't really give it another thought, until I saw her again.

They were together again, but they weren't sucking eachother's faces off, they were fighting. And not just a simple argument, a screaming match. It also involved a lot of her shoving him and hitting I'm upside the head. That had actually made me laugh. I went unnoticed though, they continued arguing.

"Well he was better than you anyway!" she laughed, "I actually felt it." she sneered. I hadn't expected that, I burst into laughter and so did other students who had gathered around the courtyard. He did something unexpected as well, and totally wrong. Disgusting even. He slapped her. Hard. Her head flung to the side and her lip trickled blood. He was fuming. I was just taking a step toward them to punch his ass into next Tuesday.

"You fucking bitch!" he screamed, face red with anger. I was so close, I could've reached out and grab her. But man, I'm so glad I didn't.

As soon as she regained her balance she cocked her leg back and kick him between the legs with her heavy black combat boots. He nearly flew in the air. He fell, clutching his man hood. Ouch.

"I'm surprised you even felt that baby dick." she mumbled, loud enough for me to hear and I snickered. People around rooted for her, but she just looked absolutely pissed, and with her, slinging her bag over her shoulder and stalking off. With that frown and just pissed look, she looked so damn beautiful.

I noticed her now. It seemed like I saw her everywhere. She had caramel brown hair that reached just past her shoulders and big blue eyes, winged with black eyeliner that always seemed to look perfect. Her skin was the color of milk and she was short, but not too short. She always had on straight jeans rolled at the ends, never skinny jeans, they never hugged her legs, but they worked wonders on her ass. And she always wore a plain tee shirt that just looked so soft. It was loose on her, but not baggy, and not fitted. I never saw her without her black combat boots, even in the summer. She always seemed to look the same, which balanced her out, since her herself was completely unpredictable.

I wanted to talk to her so bad, I had never thought so much about a girl. It was literally driving me insane, I hated this feeling. I felt like I didn't have control, in the best way possible. I wanted her, all of her, so bad. Just to have a conversation with her, anything. I don't understand why I felt this way, never, in my entire life had I just wanted to have a fucking conversation with someone.

But man, I would converse her so hard.