intro.

she liked her cereal soggy, her marshmallows burnt, her bacon chewy, her books dark, her clothes black on thursdays and bright on fridays. she liked to draw, but only people, faces. she liked indie movies that everyone else despised. she liked all music, classical, pop, punk, heavy metal, hip hop, jazz, everything. anything but country, or taylor swift

she hated country music, and the taste in your mouth after brushing your teeth, they way trident gum smelled, abstract art. she didn't think it was art at all, it made her furious. she hated pda, mostly because she had never been with someone. ever. she hated that it didn't bother her.

she loved orange juice with lots of pulp, and if i ever bought the one with just a little pulp she'd kick my ass. she hated everyone, she hated me. she told me all the time, and she meant it.

she loved me more though.

she was the most extraordinary and unique person i had ever met and i had fallen for her the minute i met her. she was spontaneous and bitchy, but loving and cautious at the same time, she drove me crazy. in the best way possible.

she claimed she never showed her amazing unique side because she refused to be 'basic'. she figured that every girl wanted to be different and unique, like forcing themselves to wear weird clothing and listen to music that was different. the girls did it to look cool, and it used to be cool, being different. but now, so many people were different it wasn't special. so, she made the 'courageous decision' to be completely ordinary. to the outside world she was normal, she liked the songs on the radio and she wore normal, uncreative clothing. 'i am saving the race of normal people' she claimed.

it wasn't that at all. being normal was out, being normal was different...so that's what she did, she became normal, plain, boring. because she always had to have something to fight against. i love that about her most.

she couldn't hide it from me though, she was the least ordinary person i had ever met.

michael clifford au

Btw the first few chapter will be short and kind of blunt, but they get longer and more detailed as the story goes on. This is Michael looking back on this girl and he is telling the story, their story

It's a little different than anything I have written but I hope you enjoy!!

hugz and tickles

-carlee