twenty three

✿luvlyluna_x's playlist

--> S.L.U.T- Bea Miller

--> DDU DU DDU DU- Blackpink<3

--> Daechwita- August D(BTS SUGA)<3

* .  
·   ✫   
 · ⋆     
   ✧. ·   ⋆  
  ✧ .    ·     
*        . * ✹

✧ *:・゚

˜”*°•.˜”*°• "byebye Natalie." •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Luan and Benny went inside the office to meet 9 girls and a boy.

"What are you guys doing here?" Luan asked her siblings.

"Where were you yestereday?"

"At home? Why?"

"You weren't at work?"

"Yep. Wait. Were you guys here yesterday?" They nodded.

"You didn't pick Lily up from school."

"Me? I thought Lola was the one who's going to pick her up."

"It's thursday yesterday sweetie. You're supposed to be picking her up." Lola said with her natural sas.

"Wait. I'm guessing..." Lynn looked at them confused. Leaving an unanswered sentence.

"Whatever you're guessing just don't even dare to say it. There are children in this room." Luan said.

"Yeah yeah i won't." Lynn said smirking along with the rest of her siblings.

"I guess i'm gonna be an uncle." Lincoln said.

"You already are." Lucy said.

"Yeah. Totally forgot about that."

"Whatever. What are you guys-" Luan got cut off by the door opening. A girl who is far the most annoying person in earth entered the office. Natalie. Benny rolled his eyes.

"Babeee." Natalie ran to Benny once she saw him then hugged him and basically started clinging.

"Didn't i told to quit this disgusting company? I mean the boss itself looks disgusting already. Why didn't you come home last night? Were you fucking this bitch?" Natalie complained to her 'boyfriend´. Lynn covered Lily's ears.

While Benny looked at Natalie with 'You never told me anything' look. The Louds look really confused. Luan was offended but tried to cool herself down.

Natalie then saw the Louds. She pretended to be shock or surprised.

"Are these the Louds?" She hold her chest dramatically while opening her mouth.

"You must be Lori Loud. You know. The one who ruined Carol Pingrey's reputation?" She said pointing to the 27 year old lady wearing the Fairway University's uniform.

Lori. The coach of the university was surprised by the rumor that a stranger just said.

"Leni Loud? The stupid one and the one who never passed their driver's license? It's alright dear. I pity you." Natalie said comforting Leni fakingly.

Well,she is Leni Loud so ofcourse. She was confused about what that lady said.

"Oh. Luna Loud right? I heard a lot about you. From you rejecting an offer of being famous to you're 'Be Proud. Be Loud' tourYet my favorite one is where you destroyed that hotel room." Natalie snapped her fingers while raising both of her eyebrows.

Luna. The loudest Loud was furrowing her eyebrows. It wasn't a rumor. In fact it was true but that gossip was supposed to be private. How does a stranger know that?

"Is that you Lynn Loud Junior? Hi i'm Natalie." Natalie said sticking out her hand waiting for Lynn to take it. Lynn grabbed it but haven't done any action yet. She just grabbed Natalie's hand then Natalie started acting.

"Oh my gosh. That hurts. I almost got injured. Just like the other team's captain ball. Am i right LJ?" Natalie smirked.

Lynn flund herself looking at Natalkie in disgust. Where did she got that information?

"If you're Lincoln Loud i won't believe it. You're cute but you're a dissapointment in the cast of you're new movie. So pass, but if you want to start dating here's my number." Natalie winked at Lincoln while giving him a small piece of paper.

Lincoln looked at her weirdley then took the piece of paper. He looked at it then ripped it.

"Nah. That's useless. I'm married." Lincoln said rolling his eyes.

"Hi Lucy darling. I can see why you're name is Lucy short for Lucy fer. I have heard a lot of things about you're club and funeral thingy nobody cares about but this is just unacceptable. Who would burry a human alive?" Natalie said judging the black haired girl who is now 18.

"You want me to burry someone alive? Guess what you'll be the first." Lucy was about to go attack her but her siblings pulled her off.

"Oh how cute. If it is Lana Loud. Look into my eyes kid. You're business is a flop. I heard a lot of complains." Natalie looked at Lana eyeing her up and down.

The usual Lana. She crossed her arms infront of her chest while rolling her eyes mocking her previous statement.

"Lola Loud the contestant who cheated in the Miss USA pageant? Oh my gosh it was so nice to meet you. How does it feel to cheat at a young age?" Again. Natalie said. This time she pretended to be a fan and stuff.

"Excuse me?" Lola looked at her full of judge.

"Is that the youngest scientist? Lisa Marie Loud. It was a pleasure seeing you in this disturbing company. Say...is it possible for a scientist like you to be playing with colored water that randomly explodes?"

Lisa was basically greeting her teeth. Just like Lucy, she was ready to attack.

"Hi Lily. Can i take a look in you're ugly masterpieces?" Natalie laughed.

Lily was almost about to cry.

Luan's siblings were glaring at Natalie throw daggers at her.

"Last but not Least." Natalie said walking to Luan slowly.

"The boyfriend stealer. Luan, i have a lot of questions for you. What does it feel like having 10 useless siblings. A disgusting company. Most of all a sickening face. I' still speechless about how you bankrupt another company for your's to be successful." Natalie widened her eyes to make Luan scared.

Luan finally gave up. She slammed her hands on the table to make a loud thud. She stood up and grabbed Natalie's hair.

"First of all. Those rumors are not true. Those rumors are made by a bitch like you. Second of all. You can talk about how sickening my face is and how disgusting this company is at the moment but let me help you know." Luan grabbed her hair stronger. "Never call my siblings useless." Luan shouted in her ear.

Luan dragged her down the stairs still holding her hair firmly. Natalie was on the ground being dragged by the owner of the company. From the 8th floor to the ground floor. Luan then stopped at the ground floor.

"Get a life." Luan looked at her in disgust.

And that Natalie ran away.

It was just too much for Luan.

Someone they barely know.

Called one of her siblings a dissapointemet.

One of her siblings being called dumb.

Another one called a cheater.

And a lot lot more.

____________________________________
is this too much? i feel like it's a bit too much. lol. sorry for grammatical errors. hope you enjoyyy .