Nine

✿luvlyluna_x's playlist

--> Drunk- ZAYN

--> I Love You- Billie Eilish

--> If I Fall Inlove- Ali Gatie

* .  
·   ✫   
 · ⋆     
   ✧. ·   ⋆  
  ✧ .    ·     
*        . * ✹

✧ *:・゚

˜”*°•.˜”*°• "what?" •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Benny waited for a call on his phone.

"Is she gone?" A voice from the other line said.

"It's clear."

A few minutes passed then a knock on the door was heard. "Come in." He said then the door opened revealing Luan's siblings.

"Nice job Lucy for telling Maggie to hang out with Luan today." Benny said impressed.

"No problem. She would do it anyways."

They all gathered up at the sofa and near Luan's desk.

"How are we supposed to distract Luan for not noticing he's Benny while we're looking for the mystery?" Lynn asked.

"i know." Lincoln said. "Why don't we just make Benny hang out with Luan. While we look for the killer."

"What a dumb idea Lincoln." Lola said annoyed.

They looked at her confused.

"I got an idea. Why don't we just make Benny hang out with Luan while we look for the killer." Lola said proudly.

"Oh okayyy-?"

"That's a great idea dude, i got a tour around the country so i might look for the killer around the country just in case." Luna said.

Lincoln looked pissed at the two girls.

"Luna that's awsome." Lana said.

"So that's it?" Benny asked.

"Somehow yeah i guess but just be careful not to blow you're up."

Benny nodded.

They then left and gave each other their numbers.

"We'll see you around Benny." Lola said.

"Same goes to you Lola." Benny smiled while Lola was quite red. She smiled and got pulled by Lana.

Benny chuckled then did his work.

A few hours has passed and Benny finished the last paper.

"Done." He said to himself then the door opened.

Luan went in her office a bit tipsy. She seems drunk. Benny stood up and helped her. "Are you okay?" Benny asked worried. "Me? ofcourse i am HAHAHA." Luan laughed then had hiccups. She's drunk for sure.

Luan's arm is around Benny's shoulder while Benny's arm is around Luan's waist for support.

He helped her go to her desk and he helped her sit down. Then,suddenly Luan placed her hand on Benny's cheek. Benny was surprise himself. That was so unexpected for her to do.

But what she said next is more unexpecting.

"I love you."

____________________________________

heyyy~ this is today's chapter. I hope you guys love reading it as much as i love writing it <3

oh yeah i forgot.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 106 READS IN THE FIRST 7 DAYS <3 THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME I LOVE YOU GUYSZX:)