fourteen

✿luvlyluna_x's playlist

--> Phone Call- Itssvd & Dhan

--> Back In School- Mother Mother

--> I'm so tired- Lauv & Troye Sivan

* .  
·   ✫   
 · ⋆     
   ✧. ·   ⋆  
  ✧ .    ·     
*        . * ✹

✧ *:・゚

˜”*°•.˜”*°• "old house." •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Benny stopped at Luan's house.

"Hey Cameron. Thanks for the time today. I guess i'll be seeing you tomorrow hehe." Luan said scratching her nape.

"Yep. See you tomorrow boss." Benny smiled sincerely.

"Just Luan okay?"

"Sure. Thanks Luan."

"No. Thank you."

Benny smiled while watching her leave.

Luan closed the door from behind and sat on the couch. She took her phone and looked at the wallpaper.

It was her and Benny. Again.

She just smiled.

She got dressed and just used her phone.

She got a call from Lynn.

"Hello? Benny we have good news and bad news."

"Benny?" Luan asked in confusion.

"Luan? Did i say Benny? I didn't say Benny. I was about to say Leni but i then saw you're name then it reminded me of Benny but i was suppose to say Len-" Lynn was sweating but eventually got cut off by Luan who can't take the noise from her sister's mouth so she just shurgged it off.

"What do you want Lynn i'm tired." Luan said in an exhausting tone.

"Oh yeah. I forgot what to tell you. Nevermind bye." Lynn said making an excuse.

"Bye." Luan said tired.

She ended the call.

She became curious on what Lynn has been saying thorugh the phone,but she is tired so she didn't mind some stuff yet.

She then drifted off to sleep.

She woke up early in the morning and got ready for work. She promised Lily she would drop her off of school today and fetch her for some ice cream after school.

She stopped at the house she lived in a few years back. The house she survived in with 10 siblings and 2 parents.

She pressed the doorbell and it revealed a blonde girl.

"Luan!" The blonde girl wearing light purple hugged her big sister.

"Are you ready for school?" Lily nodded.

They entered the car then a few minutes had passed.

Lily had arrived at school.

"I'll pick you up later just like i promise." Luan yelled while Lily waved goodbye to her big sister while getting inside the school before she becomes late.

Luan went inside her office.

She was expecting Cameron to be there but nope.

He wasn't alone.

He was with her nine other siblings.

___________________________________
hey guys this is the most boring chapter today. well of my chapters are boring thts because this ain't  going anywhere. I know how the book will end and stuff but i still think it's too early but yeah. this is today's chapter i hope u guys like it.