Eleven

✿luvlyluna_x's playlist

--> Get you- Daniel Caesar ft. Kali Uchis

--> Flashback- Juice WRLD

--> Drunk- Ed Sheeran

* .  
·   ✫   
 · ⋆     
   ✧. ·   ⋆  
  ✧ .    ·     
*        . * ✹

✧ *:・゚

˜”*°•.˜”*°• "stay." •°*”˜.•°*”˜

After Luan left her office. Benny still can't believe what she said 2 months ago.

{flashback}

"i love you." Luan said drunk.

"L-lu-luan a-are you alr-alright?" Benny stuttered while sweat was dripping on his face.

"What di-did you*hiccup* say Benny? Let's have kids and get married? That's a great idea." Benny was speechless on what Luan had said.

Have kids? Get married? Benny blushed.

"Hey Benny." Luan said.

"It's Cameron but yes?" Benny corrected her boss but answered anyways.

"What do you call a drunk computer?"

"I don't know?"

"It takes screenshots. HAHAHA get it?*hiccup*" She laughs.

Benny get it alright. He just laughs along.

"What do you call a drunk boss?" Benny asked her.

"I don't know what is it called then?" Luan asked.

"Luan Loud." Benny said seriously while carrying his brown headed crush.

"Let me drive you home." Benny said while helping Luan. Benny went down the elevator with his drunk boss.

He had no idea where her house is.

"Luan? Where's you're house?" He asked.

"Somewhere there." Luan said drunk.

He had no choice. He just brought her to his house. He can't contact her siblings so what choice does he have?

A couple of minutes had passed and they arrived at his house.

Benny carried his boss and her stuff and leaded her to his room. He lay him down on the bed gently.

Luan doesn't have any clothes yet, she's asleep but she is still wearing her office clothes.

Benny got an oversized shirt for her boss to change into.

"Luan? Wake up you need to change."

"No."

"B-but." Benny started stuttering.

"Change me instead." Benny's eyes started to widen.

"I can't."

"Just don't look oh my gosh Benny it isn't that hard."

"But-"

"No buts. Just do it."

Benny sighed in defeat and did it anyways. Don't worry he isn't looking.

After his boss was changed he took some clothes for hiself then when he was about to go outside.

Luan grabbed his wrist.

"Stay."

"I-i can't. I still need to change."

"Change here."

"What? No you must be kidding haha."

"I won't look i promise."

"but i will peek."

"Luan...sorry but no."

"You want to get fired?"

"No..."

"Good. Now change here."

Benny doesn't know what to do.

He just did it. Without Luan peeking and stuff.

Benny was all dressed up and ready for bed. He was about to go outside but then again,she grabbed his wrist.

"One last thing Benny."

"Sleep with me."
{end of flashback}

Benny snapped out of the thoughts from 2 months ago and sighed. He gathered up his things and went out of the office.

He took his car and went home.

He walked inside his house put his things down and dressed up. He made himself dinner then picked out an outfit for the date with the love of his life tomorrow.

'I'm more than excited for tomorrow.'

___________________________________
heyyyy. so i was about to make this chapter a bit 🔞 but i decided it's way tooooo early so yeah. but anyways i hope you enjoyed today's chapterrrr and the new book will be publishing next week. that's all guys thanks for the support. i'm also going to make a new gneration of the loud house and their oneshots so yeah. thank you again guys. i lovee you all<3.