Unexpected visits.

We drove back to the house in silence. I think we're quiet because we're honestly scared of what the boys are going to say. We get to house and walk in , they're already sitting in the couch looking at us.

"Okay before you guys say anything , just know we weren't trying to start all that...drama" I said quietly.

"Well what were you trying to do because that exactly what you guys did ! " Taylor yelled

"Well if you guys would have just told us where you guys were going we wouldn't have been curious" Lexi yelled back.

"IT WAS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" Cameron spat.

"Oh but everything we do is yours ?" I said and everyone went is silent.

"That's because you guys are girls , and you do everything on your own , if something happened to you guys we wouldn't know what to do" Cameron says. Oh no don't go soft now asshole.

"Yeah and that shit you two pulled today coulda got you killed , were you even thinking ? " Sammy asked.

"Well what was so confidential that you had to keep from your best friends ?" Lexi asks avoiding Sammy's question.

"Did you not hear what would happen if we told you guys ? You almost got your head blown off yet you still ask" Nash said shaking his head.

"Okay well I'm not going to sit here and listen to you guys yell at us over the same shit , I apologize ,are we done here , we're going to Lexi's house" I say walking to the door with Lexi.

We get to the house and I hear shuffling noises that sounds like it's from the basement.

"Dude did you hear that ?" Lexi asked and I shook my head yes.

"Yeah it's coming from your basement lets go see" I said standing up walking over to the basement but she grabs my arm and hands me a golf club ,she already has one in her hand. We walk quietly down the stairs to the basement but it goes quiet. Lexi turns the light on and we see Jack G digging in Lexi's drawers and Matt sitting on the huge bed. We both lift the golf clubs at the same time , aiming it at them and they chuckle

"Aw how cute , what are you going to do with that ? Put it down before you hurt yourself" Matt says and I swing it hard and hit him in his balls, he falls to the ground groaning while everybody is laughing except him.

"Feisty , I like it" he says still on the floor.

"What are you guys doing here ?" Lexi asks.

"We're staying at the boys house for awhile , we have...stuff to take care of." Jack G said.

"Stuff ?" Lexi asked

"Nothing you girls should be concerned about" Matt said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Well if you wouldn't mind ...oh I don't know .. leaving ?" Lexi asked and I laughed.

"We leave when we want to" Jack G said and Lexi chuckled.

"Not in my house , leave" Lexi said pointing to the door.

"Speaking of houses how did you guys get in here ?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Baby we run one of the biggest companies there is , if I wanted to get into something as simple as a house it shouldn't be a problem" Matt says smirking at me and I shivered.

"We should go somewhere ,like the beach" Jack G said. Why not ?

"I don't have a bathing suit or my car , they're at my house" I say.

"I'll take you to your house and we'll come back and get Jack and Lexi, lets go" Matt says grabbing my hand.

"Wow thanks for asking , I guess we'll be back" I said trying to keep up with Matt's pace.

We drive in silence until I reach for the radio and turn it on , as soon as I drop my hand he turns it off.

"Why did you do that ?" I asked.

"Because I want to talk to you" he says staring intently into my eyes as I stare right back.

"Pay attention to the road" I say then suddenly he takes his hands off the wheel completely and the car swerves while I scream trying to grab the wheel but he only moves my hand and picks up speed.

"Matt fucking drive you idiot !" I say and he laughs putting his hands on the wheel.

"I wasn't going to let the car crash , I was joking with you" he laughs harder , is it bad that I find his laugh...nice ?

"Well we're here so I'll be out in a minute" I say but he yells for me to stop and wait so I do. He walks over to my door and opens it for me.

"Oh your such a gentleman" I say sarcastically.

"Oh trust me , there's not much gentle about me" he says and I shake my head.

"I'll be out in a minute , can you find my keys ?" I ask and he nods.

I run upstairs to my room to find the cutest bathing suit I have and everything else I need. When I go downstairs I see Matt in my Range Rover , driving in circles around my driveway.

"Matt get out of my car ! I haven't let anyone ever sit in that passenger seat and I'd rather you not be the first other than me!" I yell. I'm very serious when it comes to my cars.

"I love this babe , I should get a Range Rover and we could twin" he says and I laugh.

"Don't call me that , you have a Benz you don't need a Range Rover" I say as he hops out of the seat.

"Who cares , this car is a little big for you don't you think ?" He asks and I shake my head

"The bigger the better right ?" I say

"Damn right babe" he winks

"Anyways I'll drive in front" I say

"No , you probably drive to slow for me" he shakes his head

"We'll see" I say as we both get in our cars and I speed off. He tries to get in front but I'm too fast , seconds later I hear my phone ringing from a number I don't know but I answer it.

"It's Matt , You drive a little fast" he says on the line.

"I know , you drive like a grandpa compared to me and how'd you get my number ? " I laugh into the phone.

"I have my ways" I can seriously hear this guys smirk through the phone.

"Well I'm not supposed to talk on the phone and drive so bye" I say and hang up but not even a minute later I get a text saying "Don't hang up on me . ever ".

I laugh because he thinks he is in control of everything. We get to Lexi's house and walk in but we get a little surprised when we see Lexi sitting on the countertop with Jack G , having a heated make out session...Oh boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Heyyy thanks for reading , I liked this chapter 👌