Saved ?

Abby's POV

I can barely open my eyes. I can faintly hear a loud noise ringing through my ears but I can't move , the pain is only getting worse before I know it tears are streaming down my face. The roof of the car is caved in but I try to reach for the phone. I read the Caller name and it's Jack G.

"Lexi why haven't you answered I was worried!" He yells and I start sobbing.

"Jack this is Abby" I say wiping my eyes.

"What's going on? Why are you crying? Is everything alright?" He continuously ask questions.

"No , we got in a bad accident and I-I don't know what to do because all the girls are unconscious and the car is crushed" I scream into the phone.

"Holy- alright take a deep breath just breath" He says softly and I do so. I take a few deep shaky breaths and I calm down.

"Okay , I'm alright" I say , I hope we get out of this.

"Where are you" He says and I think

"Uh- I don't know jack all I remember is it was a kinda busy street" I say frustrated because I wasn't paying attention to where we were.

"Can you look outside for me ?" He asks and I try to move things around so I can see out of the window. I see a street sign and it says Avondale. No one is on the streets, no cars, no one

"Avondale, that's the street name" I say feeling some sort of hope.

"Okay I know where that is, ill be there as soon as possible and try to wake the girls.

"Okay thank you so much" I say and hang up.

I look over and see Mel laying there, I shake her and call her name, I can see her breathing slowly. I have no idea if this would work but I grab the water bottle from the car floor and poor it on her. She flies up breathing heavily and I smile widely.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe that worked" I say and she smiles.

"Are we alright ?" She asks and I nod.

"Yeah but Ariana and Lexi are still out and jacks on his way" I say and she grabs more water bottles from the back and dumps them on them and they slowly come conscious. I let out a shaker breath of relief and smile.

"I was so scared, Jack called and I answered, he's on his way" I say , I hope He's is close.

"Thank goodness" Mel says and we all nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey , Just wanted to update something real quick. GOT GOOD CHAPTERS COMING UP‼️‼️🔜 DONT FORGET TO VOTE THO😘