Kill Them

Mel's POV

I'm so nervous. It's time to leave to meet Lexi , I don't think I'm ready. Maybe I'm just overreacting and there isn't anything that serious but Im still ready to see. It's time to go so I start walking to their house , luckily it's not very far or I wouldn't be walking. Exercising isn't my thing.

I got to the house and Lexi ran up to me.
"Finally, lets-" Lexi started but their front door started to open so we ran to her car and hopped in. We seen them laughing as they walked out of the house going to their cars.

"There driving away , drive not to fast but not to slow" I said carefully. It's exactly 6:00 .. wow they weren't joking.

We followed them until they stopped at an alley but we turned down the street quickly to park.

"We're going to wait until they go in then we're going to go in , okay ?" Lexi said
"Alright I said as we started walking to the door when we knew they were inside.
"Oh shit" Lexi and I said in unison as we seen the bodyguards standing at the door. We backed up and went to the car.

"Well that was a bust" I said shrugging and Lexi shook her head

"There was a window on the side , we could go through that and be in , only thing is we don't know where that leads to" she said

"Let's do it" I said . it can't be that bad

We walked over to the window and I lifted Lexi up. she looked around before she went in.

"What do you see ? " I whispered
"Nothing , it's pitch black" she answered then jumped in the window.

"Shit I think I just broke something" she said and I laughed.

I hopped into the window and looked for a light switch , when I found one and turned it on there was a huge table with a lot of chairs. And drawers with locks on them

We heard talking coming toward the door we were in so we hid behind a filing cabinet. We got there just in time because the door opened and we seen the boys walk in with two other guys. One of the new boys was tall , had dark hair and the other one had light hair

"What was so important that you had us come here for ?" Sammy asked

"Something has been addressed to me that you boys can't keep your mouths shut" The dark haired one said.

"Our people on the outside have told us that you guys have two little friends that you decided to run your mouths to them , correct ?" the light haired one said with a smirk.

"No , we didn't say anything to them , they asked but-" Jack J said but was cut off by yelling

"Exactly ! , Why are they asking you about confidential things that were specifically told not to be addressed at all !" The light haired one yelled and I winced at his tone. And then the worst thing happened..Lexi sneezed ... Loud

"What was that" the dark haired one asked and looked and walked around. I was shaking at the amount of trouble we could get in.

"What the hell !" He yelled as he gabbed my arm forcefully.

I stood up and all the boys looked at me , some with a worried looks and some with pure anger. They haven't found Lexi yet , I don't know how because she was next to me.

"Guards !" The light haired one yelled and the two bodyguards came in immediately.

"You hold her and you do a room search " he said pointing to them. They did what they were told and before I knew it they found Lexi. The guards sat us down and the two men stared at us them back at the boys.

"Do you boys know these girls ? If not.." The guards pulled a gun to Me and Lexi's head and I screamed. Lexi was already crying.

"Yes ! We know them , there our best friends" Nash says... not for long if this doesn't go well.

The guards look at the two boys and they nod , the guards drop the guns from our heads and I released a shaky breath I didn't know I was holding in.

The light haired one looked at us and spoke

"How did you get in ? " I shook my head as if I was saying I'm not telling you.

"If I ask you a question , fucking answer ! " he yelled in my face , he had hazel eyes but the more he yelled the darker they got.

"We got in through the window" Lexi said and he looked at her and smiled

"Thank you for not being difficult but only talk when spoke to." he stated

"Don't talk to her like that" I said and the dark haired one yelled for me to shut up.

"Listen , you don't know who we are nor what we are capable of. I am Matt , and this is Jack G." he said

"Can we just leave ?" Lexi asked

"I am very disappointed in you boys , if I hear one more thing about you telling them , or anyone , there will be consequences. Leave" Matt said to the boys and pointed to the doors.

"What about the girls ? " Cameron asked with a worried look on his face

"Don't worry they'll be escorted out shortly but I suggest you leave now , before I reconsider letting this slide" Jack G said and they left quickly.

"What are your names ?" Jack G asks with a stern look on his face.

"Im Lexi" She says looking down but I stay quiet

"And yours" they looked at me waiting for an answer that I don't plan on giving.

"Your not going to see me again so it shouldn't be a concern" I say

"What's your damn name !" Matt yells

"Mel" I say quietly

"I wouldn't be so sure this is the last time we all see each other" Jack says with a smirk looking back and forth between Lexi and I.

"Guards , show them to the door" Matt says and we get up quickly to leave.

When we get out of the building to go to Lexi's car. When we get there she's panicking.

"Oh my god , what do they mean this won't be the last time we see each other ?" She says

I feel my phone vibrate and it's a text from Sammy

*sammy's Text* : Come to our house. Now.
I replied : I have to do something

He immediately texted back saying : Now.

"I don't know Lexi , But I know we're in deep shit with the boys.