Chapter 6

(Sorry for not updating soon. I just graduated and I couldn't publish anything due to celebrating for the last three weeks. I hope you all can forgive me! Love you all~)

Normal P.O.V

Berserk Goku turns around and roars making the walls crack open as everyone is looking and shaking in fear.

Krillen was sweating nervously. "W-What? I-Is That Goku?"

Piccolo walked in front of him while glaring at Goku's cold and powerful eyes. "That's not Goku anymore" Everyone turns and looked up at Piccolo in shock. "WHAT!!!". Master Roshi walked over towards Piccolo as he nodded his head. "Piccolo is right everyone; I can't sense what type of ki this is but it's not your normal super saiyan ki." Goku looked around at everyone then stopped at Chi-Chi and Gohan. Gohan was hiding behind Chi-Chi while she was trembling in fear and shock.  

Goku then slowly walked towards them both while forming a small ki blast in his hands. "WHERE IS SHE?!!!"

Chi-Chi cries out loudly, "G-Goku...Please...D-Don't....."

Then out of nowhere, Vegeta kicked Goku in the stomach sending him flying through the sky and landing right in the middle of the forest.

Time Jump. (Into the forest)

 (Into the forest)

 Goku and Vegeta were kicking and dodging each other. "KAKAROT WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!!!." Goku glared at him then roared causing him to fall straight into the ground hard. Vegeta got up and wiped his mouth while smirking. "Alright Kakarot, enough games!!!" Vegeta then charged up to his SSJ form as Goku fired multiple ki blasts at him but he quickly dodged them as he punched Goku in the face. "I CAN'T LOSE HER AGAIN" Goku yelled out in anger. Vegeta then flipped over trying to kick him in the face but Goku countered his attack and kicked Vegeta right in the stomach sending him the trees crashing in the lake.  Goku then lands across from Vegeta as he slowly stands up while whining in pain and anger. 

"H-How does he have this m-much power?", Vegeta stands up as he locks his shoulder back in place. They both stared each other down as they formed both of their energy blasts getting ready to fire at each other. 

"Kame.....Hame...." Goku said first.

"Final....." Vegeta continued.

 "Kame.....Hame....HAAA!!!!" 

"Final......FLASH!!!!"

Their energy blast flew together and punched back the entire forest away. The Saiyans energy blast was too powerful to hold until out of nowhere; a giant portal opened in between them causing the blasts to explode and disappear as they both fall to the ground.

"What....In.....The....", Vegeta looked up in confusion as Goku was dumbfounded.

Then two formally dressed people walked out of the portal with one looking exactly like the other one. They both looked at each other then back at Goku and Vegeta with no emotion at all.

 They both looked at each other then back at Goku and Vegeta with no emotion at all