Chapter 1

Goku's POV:

When Leah was born, the news of her birth was both a shocker and caused a bit of stir. Especially given the fact that she had darker skin than any of us and among a family of boys the news of a sister caused an uproar. ChiChi and Bulma were overjoyed that there was finally another girl in this world of men (Well that's what ChiChi said to me). The little saiyan was much more smaller than Gohan was when he was born but was more spirited when she was born.

I looked over at my wife, her soft black hair was matted against her dampened forehead and her cheeks were flushed red from all of her hard work. I smiled, catching a glimpse of her warm brown orbs as Gohan started to wipe her head with a wet rag. She looked up, meeting my stare causing her to raise her eyebrow.

"What?" She looked up at me, dropping her wet rag onto her lap. I shook his head as I continued to look at the newborn baby, smiling down at her.

"Nothing it's just..."

"What is it Goku?"

"She has your eyes" he grinned, moving over to sit on the edge of her bed. "You've got beautiful eyes, did you know that? 

She laughed, a smile reaching the corner of her eyes. "Well, that means she'll be a graceful, polite, and modern woman when she grows up. She won't be fighting in any martial arts arena. "

Both Gohan and I looked at ChiChi in shock. WHATT?!!!!!!

ChiChi looked back at both of us with a glare.

Gohan had laughed while I had sighed in defeat.