Chapter 3

TIME JUMP.  6 months later......

Chi-Chi's P.O.V:

I was in the kitchen as usual cooking breakfast for everyone until I heard a sound of glass shattering behind me causing me to jump and nearly cut myself. I turned around in a panic to see Leah just sitting in her chair staring at the glass. 

"Leah! Sweetheart, you scared me! Are you alright?"

Leah just looked up at me with flat and emotionless eyes.

"........."

I sighed in relief. "I'll take that as you're sorry." I quickly cleaned up the glass off the ground and quickly picked up Leah from her chair holding her close to me.

Leah then started to touch my face and cheeks while cooing which caused me to smile at her. Then I heard Gohan coming downstairs and start eating his breakfast. "Morning Mom, Morning Leah"

"Morning Gohan, Could you please feed Leah for me please?" I then placed her down in her highchair as I saw Gohan feeding Leah her breakfast happily.

I sighed sadly. "It had been 6 months since we brought home Leah from the hospital and it hasn't been the best time for all of us especially Goku.  I remember when the doctors and nurses were testing and giving my little girl medicines, shots, heck they even had to perform surgery on her heart to see if that would help her at all. This was tearing us apart; we had to send Gohan away to stay at Bulma's because we didn't want to see his sister like this and I wasn't even allowed to hold her for at least 3 weeks after she was born. But the hardest part was seeing how Goku was dealing with all of this. He had never left Leah's side even for a minute; When Vegeta had asked him about training, he had always blown him off or make up an excuse not to do it. I was surprised (more or less happy) that Goku had stopped training the whole time that she was in the hospital but he had started to act differently; he wasn't his happy-go-lucky self anymore but he was more aggressive and overprotective. When we first brought her home he won't even let Gohan feed, play or even hold her at all; in fact, when Leah was crying one night, Gohan tried to carry her downstairs but accidentally fell down the stairs and almost dropped her until Goku caught her and held her close. Then out of nowhere, Goku just punched Gohan in the face, picks up Leah and looks down at Gohan in pure anger.  I-I have never been more scar-"

  I-I have never been more scar-"

Chi-Chi!.....Chi-Chi!!......CHI-CHI!!!!!......

I blinked a copy times, "W-What?" I looked up and saw Goku, Gohan, and Leah staring at me in shock. Then I screamed in embarrassment and stared back. Goku laughed. "Chi-Chi, you crack me up". I then laughed nervously as I continued cooking as Goku walked over to the table then lifted his little girl into the air. He held her up proudly before rubbing his nose against hers. Leah then placed her tiny hands on his cheeks and stares at him "Dada-appy". Goku smiled, "That's my girl!? Whose my little fighter!? Who can take on the whole universe?!" Goku cheered.

I go back into my mind......

"I'M STILL SCARED!!!"