Chapter 4

TIME JUMP. 6 more months later......

Chi-Chi's P.O.V:

I was upstairs trying to get Leah clothes and hair ready for the day because today was a special day. Today was her first birthday!!! I am soo excited about celebrating her first year with us; I wanted to give her a small get together but Bulma had insisted that we make it a big celebration party that we're going to have at Capsule Corp. I guess that's what happens when your child is the god-daughter of the most richest/technology family in the world but I'm can't complain about anything right now.....

Then out of nowhere, Leah throws a couple bows and ribbons at my head as I turned around and stared at her. I then sighed in defeat and slowly walked over to her as she was pulling her hair in anger.

 I then sighed in defeat and slowly walked over to her as she was pulling her hair in anger

( This is how Leah's hair looks like )

"Leah!! Not Again!!!"

Gohan then walked into the room with a shack of Leah's presents and then looked at the clock to realize that they were running late. "Umm, Mom it's almost 11:00 and Bulma has been calling you on the phone!"

I blinked a copy times, "W-What?" I looked up and at the clock in shock. Then I screamed in embarrassment and stared back panicking. "OH GOD!!! WE'RE RUNNING LATE!!!". I turned around and started to grab all presents from Gohan telling him to finish dressing his sister while I as pick up the phone to call Bulma back until I realized something very important.......

"GOHAN, WHERE IS YOUR FATHER?!!!......"

Gohan then paused in shock and started sweating nervously...

"Umm...."

Meanwhile with Goku and Vegeta:

"AHH!!!" Goku screamed as he and Vegeta were punching and kicking each other harder until they both transformed into SSJ. After hours and hours of training in the hyperbolic time chamber; they had finally stopped to take a break. Goku giggled and smiled as he looked at Vegeta who gave his signal frown as he was drinking some water.

Then out of nowhere, Mr.Popo and Dende walked over to them in a hurry. Goku and Vegeta looked at them in confusion. "What do you want?", Vegeta questioned rudely as usual...

"Umm...Goku isn't today your daughter's birthday?"

Goku then screamed in a panic as he started to yell.

"AHH! CHI-CHI GOING TO KILL ME!! LEAH IS GOING TO HATE ME!!! VEGETA, WE GOT TO GO!!!"  

Then out of nowhere, Goku grabbed Vegeta's hand and flew off Kami's Lockout in a panic as Vegeta was protesting in anger and annoyance about letting him go.

Back with Chi-Chi and Bulma.....

TIME JUMP.

"She's so cute!!"Leah coos quietly while The Ox-King was playing with her. "Thank you Dad." Chi-Chi smiled. "I hope that my daughter will not turn into a monster like her father." Leah looked up at her in confusion. "Aw~" The Ox King laughed." Everyone was laughing and celebrating while enjoying the party. Bulma then walked over to Chi-Chi quickly and drags her away from the crowd into a small room. 

"I can't find Goku and Vegeta anywhere; God those two Saiyans are annoying" Bulma sighed in anger as she crosses her arms.

Chi-Chi yelled in anger as she was holding Leah in a tight grip (little did she know that Leah was listening to their conversation). "AH! HOW COULD GOKU DO THIS TO ME!! AND ON LEAH'S FIRST BIRTHDAY; HOW COULD HE BE MISSING THIS SPECIAL MOMENT!!!." Your lower lip began to wobble and two fat tears began to pool in your eyes. Chi-Chi's eyes widened in alarm. "Oh no, god no, please no." You drew in a deep breath. "Don't, please, don't!" Chi-Chi begged. You burst into tears, bawling loudly, and started coughing uncontrollably and toys all around the room. "Oh it's alright Leah, your daddy will be here soon." Bulma sighed. "Stop crying, Leah, please stop crying!" You continued to cry, then out of nowhere, a spark of light started to flash open as Leah started coughing harder and louder. "Come on, Leah, stop crying. "DaDa!" you shouted as the spark of light started to open larger and wider. "DADDY!!!" The portal then opened wide as Bulma and Chi-Chi both screamed in fear. What? What is it? Is that a portal?" Bulma asked in shock, then out of nowhere; Leah was pulled into the portal while yelling out "DADDY!!!"

The portal then closed shut as Chi-Chi cried in pain. " LEAH!!NO!! "

 " LEAH!!NO!! "