Chapter Five

At the top is a picture of Trey's girlfriend Chelsea

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

After walking for a bit, I came across the store that I wanted to go to. I slowly opened the door and a loud ding sounded. The workers automatically looked my way, causing me to blush.

"Hello!" one of them cheerily greeted me.

"Hi," I replied, walking over to the jeans.

I picked out a couple of pairs and headed into the dressing room. When I came out to check myself in the three way mirror, I was met by a guy, a very brightly dressed guy. He scared the crap out of me.

"Girl, you are looking good!" he exclaimed. I instantly relaxed and smiled. He worked here.

"Thanks," I giggled.

"Stay here. I'm going to get some cute shirts to go with those. Don't move," he said and ran off.

Half an hour later, I was hugging Sergio, the worker, goodbye with a bag of new clothes in my hand. I was feeling much better about myself. It felt good when I was wearing clothes that flattered my body.

I started the walk back towards the bridal store. I knew that everyone would be worried. But I stopped when my cell phone rang. I forgot I even had one at times. It's not like I ever used it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Aisling, where the FUCK are you?" Chelsea screamed in my ear.

"Listen, I'm sorry but I didn't want to ruin Paige's dream of having that dress for her bridesmaids. I didn't fit in any of the sizes and no freaking tailor was going to be able to make adjustments to make me fit. I can't be her maid of honor. I was just upset so I took a walk. I came across that store I love so much and went in to buy some clothes. I'm heading back to the bridal shop now," I explained.

"Well don't bother because we're not there. We're at the Dunkin Donuts down the street. Meet us there," she snapped and hung up.

I stared at the phone in shock. Chelsea never got mad and right now, I could tell she was seriously pissed off. I kept walking and finally came across the Dunkin Donuts. I could see the three of them through the window.

I gulped and opened up the door. The aroma of coffee and donuts instantly hit me. I sighed and tried to relax as I approached them.

"Mama? Paige? Chelsea?" I asked, trying to get their attention.

They turned my way with hard looks on their faces. I gulped once again and my face turned pale.

"Aisling, go get the truck. We will wait here," my Mama ordered, handing me the keys.

I obeyed and went down the street to get the truck. They were waiting for me outside when I pulled up. I ended up driving home and the ride was silent.

When we got home, Paige and Chelsea automatically jumped out, running into the house. I frowned. Why weren't they talking to me?

"Mama?" I wondered.

"It's your own fault Aisling. It's time you grow up," she said, walking inside the house.

I stood on the porch in shock, dropping my bag of clothing. Mama had never spoken to me like that. Does that mean I am now officially a disappointment to her? Well, it took long enough.

A tear slid down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away. No, no more crying. Like my Mama said, it's time I grow up.

I sighed and turned around, refusing to go inside. I couldn't go into that house when I knew that three of the people I loved were mad at me. I had totally ruined Paige's good time and not to mention, I partially ruined her wedding dreams.