Chapter Seventeen

~COPYRIGHT 2013~

*Hunter's POV*

As I sat in the barn waiting for the return of the bridesmaids and bride, my leg was jumping up and down. I wanted nothing more than to be with my girl. It'd been way too long since I last saw her.

"Dude, you need to calm down," Trey chuckled from beside me. "She's coming."

"Not fast enough," I said.

He rolled his eyes and went back to chatting with the other guys at the table. I continued to stare at the door waiting for her return. Finally the door opened, revealing all of them. The crowd cheered, but I was frozen in place looking at her beauty.

We locked eyes and she came running towards me. I held her as she jumped up, wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. She buried her face in my neck and began to sob. I kissed her head trying to calm her down.

"I'm so happy you're here!" she cried, leaning back to look at me.

"I'm happy I'm here also," I smiled, pecking her lips.

"I love you Hunt," she breathed against my lips.

My heart skipped a beat at those words and increased as she gave me a passionate kiss. We were practically making out in front of the whole crowd.

"Ais, you may want to get down. That dress is scooting up and revealing things I'm sure your brothers don't want to see," Chelsea's voice broke us apart.

She jumped down, straightening herself and blushing. I chuckled to myself and pulled her into my side.

We watched the first dance and then the father and bride dance. I brought Aisling to the floor for the next song which just happened to be one of mine.

"Like a wave out on the ocean, I will always come right back to you....I could blink, not a moment is gone. We'll pick up where we left off," I sang into her ear.

She sighed contently and snuggled into my shoulder as we swayed back and forth. I continued to sing to her until the song was done.

For the rest of the night we danced our lives away and finally the reception was over. Standing out in the driveway, we waved goodbye to Paige and Jordan as they left for their honeymoon. I turned to Aisling and looked at her with regret in my eyes.

"Ais, I have to go babe. I have a show tomorrow night," I told her.

Her face fell. "What?" she whispered, tears coming to her eyes.

I wrapped her up and kissed her lips.

"I'm sorry I can't stay longer, but I'll be home before you know it," I said.

"Oh no you don't!" I heard Mrs. Sharpe yell. She ran towards us, a big suitcase in her head. "Now that the wedding is over, Aisling has no excuse not to go on tour with you."

Aisling looked shocked and she turned to me with a happy gleam in her eyes. She grabbed the suitcase from her mother.

"Looks like you're coming with me," I grinned, picking her up and running towards my tour bus which was parked in the west field.

When we got into the bus, I grabbed her suitcase from her and threw it on the couch, running towards the back. I tossed her on the bed and she giggled. I smiled seductively at her and she automatically went silent. I crawled up her body, capturing her lips with mine. We kissed slowly and passionately. She wound her fingers into my locks and tugged, causing me to groan.

"I love you," I whispered against her lips.

"Mmm, you too," she mumbled, pulling me back for more.

As we kissed, my hands travelled up under her shirt, rubbing her curves. I began to pull her shirt up and she started shaking, pulling away from me. I stopped and sat up.

"Sorry, I got carried away," I told her.

"No, I...I'm sorry. I'm supposed to be your girlfriend...I'm supposed to do those things and I just...I can't yet Hunter. Not after that party," she stuttered.

"Baby, it's alright. Just because you're my girlfriend doesn't mean you have to do things with me. I'm content just being here with you and kissing you," I said, brushing her cheek with my thumb.

"And I know you won't like my body anyways," she mumbled. I bet she thought I didn't hear her.

"What did you just say Aisling?" I asked angrily.

"What? I didn't say anything."

"Yes you did! Didn't I tell you to stop putting yourself down? You're beautiful and I love your curves. I love everything about you and when the time comes, I'm sure I'll love your body."

She shook her head and turned the other way, not facing me. I sighed and lay down, spooning her from behind. Closing my eyes, I tried to sleep. But one thing kept me up half the night. How am I going to convince her that she's everything I want and need?

~COPYRIGHT 2013~