Chapter Twenty Two

~COPYRIGHT 2013~

*Aisling's POV*
My eyes fluttered open early in the morning. Just outside the window I could see the rising sun. What a wonderful way to wake up after a wonderful night.

Smiling to myself, I rolled over to see Hunter's sleeping figure. The blanket was pulled up halfway on his torso, his bare chest slightly showing.

Pulling the blanket up over my bare body, I moved closer to him. I lay my head down on his chest and let out a content sigh. I could live in this moment forever. Words couldn't describe how magical last night was. He was so gentle and loving.

"Good morning sweetheart," Hunter grumbled sleepily.

"Morning," I yawned.

He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. He kissed me on the top of the head and I kissed his chest in response. We lay there in silence.

"Hellooooo!" a voice called from the front of the bus. It sounded a lot like Matt.

We both tensed, not wanting to get caught. We were just about to get up when he burst into the room. I screamed, holding the sheet to my chest.

"Dude, get the hell out of here! Don't you know to knock?" Hunter scolded.

Matt left the room chuckling to himself. Great. I'm sure everyone is going to know by time the day is over. I guess that's what I get for touring with a bunch of guys!

"Unfortunately, it's time to get up," Hunter said.

"Five more minutes?" I pouted, leaning closer to him.

I lay a sensual kiss on his lips, letting it linger. He groaned.

"Babe, don't get me started again. I really have to get up," he said. "I promised the guys we would go exploring today."

"Ooo, can I come?" I asked.

He bit his lip. "As much as I would love for you to join us, I promised them a guys day out," he admitted.

"Oh...uh okay! Have fun!" I exclaimed with a smile.

"See? This is why I love you. You're so understanding," he said, kissing me quickly and getting up.

"Bros before hoes," I stated.

"You're anything but a hoe, babe. And I would put you before those guys any day," he said. "Anyways, why don't you hang out with Carrie today? You guys can get to know one another."

"Okay."

"Alright, I'm going to shower."

I smirked. "Can I join?"

"Don't tempt me," he chuckled, that cheeky grin on his face.

"So, is that a yes?" I asked, dropping the sheet and stalking towards him.

He gulped and said, "I-I guess so...If we can fit that is."

I froze and then quickly grabbed the sheet, covering myself again.

"You know what, why don't you just go take your shower?" I suggested. "I'll wait until you're done."

"Uh...alright. I'll be quick," he said, going into the bathroom.

A tear trickled down my cheek as I put my chemise back on. He was right, I wouldn't fit in there with him. That reminded me just how big my body is. No Aisling, stop it. You told yourself you would no longer do this. Where's that confidence you had last night?

"Babe, what's wrong?" Hunter's voice snapped me out of my daydreaming.

"Um, nothing," I replied, running for the bathroom.

I undressed and stepped into the shower, letting the warm water soothe me.

"Come on, tell me what's wrong," Hunter's voice carried through the bathroom.

I jumped, nearly slipping. When did he get in here?

"I told you it was nothing, Hunter," I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"You're really bad at lying, love. Tell me what's bothering you."

"I'm fine. I'm over it."

"Fine. Then what WAS bothering you?"

"The fact that I'm so damn big and you're so small!" I shrieked.

"Why are you going back to this? Didn't I tell you how much I loved your body last night?"

"The moment you mentioned fitting into the shower..."

I heard him sigh and a second later, the door to the shower opened. Hunter stepped in, fully clothed.

"We fit perfectly fine," he said, kissing my lips. "I love you so much Aisling."

"I love you too," I breathed.

He proceeded to show me how much he loved me right there in the shower.

*One Hour Later*
Hunter had left with the guys after we dressed. I headed over to Carrie's bus and knocked. She answered a few seconds later.

"Aisling, what a surprise!" she grinned. "What's up?"

"I was kind of hoping we could hang out today. Hunter went out with his band and we're the only two left," I explained.

"I'd love to hang out! I actually have an appointment at the spa. Do you want to join me?"

"Sure!"

"Great! Come on in!"

Half an hour later we sat with our feet in a tub of water, getting ready for pedicures. We both were wearing bright white robes and had green face masks on, cucumbers on our eyes.

"It's so nice to have someone with me. Usually I'm all by myself," Carrie said.

"I know. It's nice to have someone besides Chelsea and Paige," I replied.

"Who are Chelsea and Paige?" she wondered.

"Chelsea is my brother Trey's girlfriend and Paige is my brother Jordan's wife. They were pretty much the only friends I had besides Shawn and Shane, who I just saw for the first time in about a year or so," I told her.

"Well girl, you won't have to worry about not having any friends. You have me and Hunter's fans, who absolutely love you already!"

Good thing this mask was covering my cheeks because my blush would've been really obvious. However, I found myself smiling. I'm now friends with Carrie Underwood.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For those of you freaking out, yes they are using protection! This will NOT be a cliche story with a pregnancy. Hate to disappoint you!
Aisling is bringing Hunter out of his shell as he is bringing her out of hers.
Carrie and Aisling are friends :)
Hate? Like? Love?

~COPYRIGHT 2013~