Chapter Four

I know this story hasn't had a lot of Hunter in it yet, but it will later on. Right now, it's important that all of this stuff happens with Aisling. Thanks for understanding guys! :D Please comment and let me know what you think!

Picture is of Jordan's fiancée, Paige, played by Jana Kramer

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

That ride felt better than it should have. I actually enjoyed having my arms wrapped around his toned body. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that he was sweaty from working out in the field.

He parked the quad in front of the small deli and we walked into the building. After ordering, we had to wait so we sat down at a table.

"So, how are you Aisling? I haven't seen you in a long time," he said.

"I'm well thanks. How was the tour?"

"Amazing! Words can't even describe how much fun I had!" he said enthusiastically. "But right now, I want to know about you. What made you take off like that last night?"

"Nothing. I was just being dramatic," I said.

"But I know you. You never throw fits like that unless something really bothers you. What did I say that upset you?"

"Nothing Hunter. You said nothing. It's not your fault you didn't recognize me."

"You were upset because I didn't recognize you?" he asked, amused.

"Don't laugh at me," I frowned. "If you're going to make fun of me, I'll leave your ass stranded and go back to the house without you."

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry. But you're right, it's not my fault that I didn't recognize you. You've changed since I saw you last," he said.

I scowled. "What does that mean?"

"What I just said. That you look different."

"In what way? Because if you're about to tell me that I gained a bunch of weight, I already know that, thank you very much."

"What? That wasn't what I was going to say! You've just...changed a lot!" he tried to defend himself.

"Whatever," I scoffed, rolling my eyes and crossing my arms over my chest.

"See, there you go again with the assumptions!" he exclaimed.

"Shut up. Just don't talk to me."

"You know, all I'm trying to do is make things up to you. I didn't mean for you to think that I'm making fun of you because I'm not. In fact, I think you've filled out perfectly. You're beautiful."

"You're just like my brothers. You're only saying that because you were told to."

"Whatever, think what you want to think, but it's not the truth," he said and finally shut his big mouth.

When the food was finally ready, I carried the bag out to the quad. I got on the back, not bothering to hold onto him. I kept myself steady with my legs the entire drive back.

Jordan and Trey were waiting for us when we got back. The fence was almost finished. Wow, they had cranked out a lot work while we were gone for that half an hour.

We ate in silence and my brothers were smart enough not to comment on the tension between Hunter and I. We then got back to work and finished within the hour.