Chapter 12

Thank you for reading. Enjoy.

...............................................................................................

I noticed after about 3 hours that Nezu was standing at the door. I quickly stood.

"Sorry sir, I didn't see you."

"It's fine."

"Is there something you need?"

"I'm wondering how your day is going?"

"It's fine sir. I got a little bored and did some other work."

"I've been meaning to ask, do you have a college degree?"

I nodded. "Yes sir. I worked hard for it online. I never had anytime to go to college unless it's online."

"What's your degree for?"

"Education. I wanted to help teach or something like that but I never got the chance. I went to work with libraries instead. It was easier to help my siblings when we first started alone."

He nodded. "You already organized the library?"

I gave a quick nod. "I did the paperwork and fixed the tables and stuff like that."

He cocked his head. "I wonder if you would be interested in something more to do with this job?"

"I'll help you with anything you need."

"Good. Awaiza needs help with his lesson plans. He didn't have anything last year since he expelled his whole class."

I smiled. "I guess they didn't make the cut for being heroes."

He looked slightly shocked. "I guess I should've acted more surprised but I trust Awaiza. He has a reason most of the time from what little time I had met him."

He smiled. "You think you could do it?"

I gave a grin. I handed him some papers. "That should help him for tomorrow."

"You already did some?"

"I started when I got bored. It's just some of the basics for highschoolers. I hope you don't mind. I didn't think I was going to give it to someone."

"Not at all. This will be great for him. Thank you. I'll let you get back to work."

I nodded. He walked out while looking at my papers. I hoped that they would help with the class. I sighed and went back to the desk.

I only had to wait an hour or two more until I could leave. I'm used to people coming in and out and being busy. Just need one person to check out books and then I would have work to do. I don't know what to do. I heard paper airplanes are fun to make. I could easily make them fly around the room. So that's what I did.

~Timeskip brought to you by paper airplanes~

Third person

Monoma walked in with an orange hair girl. They were greeted by about 20 airplanes flying around the room. At the desk was Aki waving her hands about. The orange haired girl was in shock. Aki noticed the two newcomers and didn't stop the planes but did grin at them.

"Hey Monoma. Who's the new friend?"

He gave her a huge smile. "Her name is Kendo! She's in my class!"

Kendo was looking at him. "I didn't know you could smile."

Aki laughed at them. "You made a frienda I'm so proud of you!! Now, come in. I've been so bored."