Chapter 5

Hey guys hope you like the chapter. ~Rosey

"F/n F/n?" Izu calls out in worry.

"You ok? You just spaced out for like three minutes." He asks concerned.

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm ok." I reassure him with a smile.

"Ok that's good." He sighs with an adorable smile. He's so cute.

Time skip.

"Ok. Today we will be taking a field trip of sorts to a training facility on campus. Now I know that you all may want to wear your hero costumes but they may be a burden to you today, that being said if you want to you may." Aizawa-sensei tells us boredly

And of course everybody grabs their hero costumes.

I walk into the bus and sit down with Izu on one side of me and Kirishima on the other. The ride is quiet until Tsu speaks up. "Ya know, Midoriya your quirk reminds me of All Might's."

"W-what d-do you m-mean no its n-not." Izu hurriedly stammers out with a look of panic on his face. I look at him in concern, he hasn't gotten nervous like this in a long while.

"Well, All Might doesn't break his bones when he uses his quirk, so that's different." Kirishima declares.

"Well yeah." Tsu says still not convinced.

"Wait, what are you insinuating Tsu? Because it sounds like you're saying that Izuku is All Might's secret love child or something. I've known him my whole life and he didn't get his quirk until we were in middle school." I say, getting upset in my attempt to defend him.

"Hey N/N it's ok, calm down." Izuku speaks gently while grabbing my hand.

"I'm sorry Tsu, I'm just used to being on defense for both him and I." I apologize, calming down.

"Kero, its ok. I didn't mean to make you upset." She reassures me. I nod and turn to Kirishima.

"Hey Kirishima by the way what's your quirk? I haven't really been able to see it." I ask him, eagerly.

"Oh, mine? It's just a simple augmenting quirk, nothing real flashy." He says, clearly embarrassed.

"Can I see it? Please." I ask him as sweet as possible.

"Uh...sure." He agrees unsurely, activating his quirk.

"Whoa! That's so cool. You could be a really good hero with a quirk like that!" I yell, excited by his quirk.

"To be honest, you, your brother, and Todoroki have the best quirks to be heroes." He spoke embarrassedly while everyone who's awake agrees with him.

Mina POV

"Hey Aoyama, look at F/N and Midoriya." I whisper to him.

"What do you mean?" He whispers back.

"I mean look at them, she was about ready to fry Tsu for thinking ill of Midoriya and then he calmed her down in a second." I explain to him quickly.

"That's true. Not to mention the fact that he's sulking now that her attention is on Kirishima and she let go of his hand." We both look at each other and smirk. A silent agreement to get the two of them together as soon as possible is formed. "I'll handle Midoriya you take care of
F/N." He says. I nod in agreement and we both turn forwards again.

3rd PERSON POV

"Alright, stop playing around. We're here." Aizawa tells the class of teens.

"YES SIR!" Everyone but Bakugo yells. They all get off the bus one by one and are met with Pro Hero 13.