Chapter 3

Hey guys the song is just a really good song  have fun.

I watch in horror, gripping my hands to my sides and watch as Allmight does nothing to stop my brother from nearly killing my best friend. I'm gonna kick his ass for this.

"Momo how does your quirk work?" I ask so that we can strategize for our battle against jiro and denki.
"Well I use the lipids in my body to create inanimate objects, but I have to know its chemical structure to do so." She responds sweetly. 

"Ok so my quirk is called full-bodied explosion, it allows me to create micro or macro explosion on any part of my body." I explain.

"Momo do you think you could use your quirk and defend the payload? Because if so then I should be able to separate them and take at least one of them down."  I explain.

"Yeah I can create defenses easily, all id need is for you to buy me time." She responds after a minute.

"I can buy you as much time as you need."  I say.

"I should need about 5-7 minutes to set up a good defense along with the time we get for prep." She lets me know. 

"Ok sounds good."  I reply.

I turn back to the screens just in time to see my brother use his grenade gauntlet on izuku severely injuring him in the process.
Watching my sweet, kind, and caring best friend crumple to the ground after deflecting the explosion upwards fills me with an indescribable anger.

Due to my rage I tune out the rest of the class until its our turn.

I help momo set up our bomb and her defenses. Soon it's time for denki and jiro to enter the building. With a demonic look on my face I quietly hide myself in a hall in a lower portion of the building.

Denki carelessly runs around making a lot of noise causing jiro to yell at him.

They pass by me without seeing me lurking in the shadows.
After they pass I step out of the shadows and behind them. Simultaneously shocking and scaring them.

"Well well well, what do we have here? Two little heros come into our little hideout." I snarle with a sinister grin on my face.

In a flash I have jiro in a choke hold, not hard enough to seriously hurt her but enough to scare her, and snag her capture tape.

I push myself away from her before she can attack

"Stand down villain!" Jiro yells reaching for her capture tape, but is shocked to find it in my hands.

"H-how did you do that!" She shouts in confusion.

"Slide of hand, get used to it. Now this could go one of two ways, the easy way where you two just surrender now, or the fun way where we fight and you two inevitably lose."

"We'll never surrender to the likes of you foul villan."  Denki yells.

"Fun way it is then."  I snarl. I clap my hands together while letting off small explosions creating a smoke screen.  Having trained in these conditions for years I'm able to locate denki easily. Looks like jiro used my smoke screen to go fight momo, perfect.

I launch myself at denki and land a punch square in his gut making him double over from the sudden blow and getting the air knocked from him.

I kick the back of his knees and buckle his legs, causing him to fall on the ground.

I take his momantary weakness and tie him up.

"I told you, stupid hero, you stood no chance against me." I snarl out at him.

He finally regains his breath. "Jesus Christ you punch hard as hell."

"Sorry denks, you need to get better at your situatinal awareness."  I say shrugging at him and walking away.

"Anyway I'm gonna go find your teammate and take her down too." I call out as i leave him tied up on the floor.

I make my way through the halls towards the payload room to see the door wide open and jiro and momo fighting.

I sneak into the room and tackle jiro, pinning her to the ground.

"And we win." I call out tauntingly.

I get off of jiro and help her up.

"You ok?" I ask concerned.

"Yeah just a little bruised." She responds cooly.

"Ok lets go get denki." I say as I begin making my way back to where he was.

I round the corner to se denki sitting against a wall. Must have shifted after I left.

"Hey denki no hard feelings right?" I ask him as I help him up and unbind him.

"Yeah no hard feelings, it was just training." He says with a dorky smile on his face.

We make our way back to the observation room.

When we enter were greated with the class staring at me in aw.

"That was so cool!"  Mina yells out.

"Yeah you were terrifying, You had denki down in 5 seconds." Sero adds. 

"Momo your quirk is so interesting."  Hagakure says startling almost everyone.

"Alright class it's time to head back to class." Mr. Aizawa calls out silencing the group.

We get back into our normal uniforms and congregate in our classroom.

Once everyone is here Mr Aizawa is about to enter his sleeping bag but before he can I walk up to him.

"Mss Bakugo if you want to go check on midoria feel free to go."  He speaks before I can even say anything. I silently nod and leave the room.

I make my way to the nurse's office, and knock on the door.

"Come on in." An old voice calls out from the other side of the door.

I open the door and walk in.

"Something wrong dear?" Recovery girl asks turning to me.

"I'm sorry for intruding but I was wondering if my friend izuku was ok?" I ask her calmly.

"Why yes, he should be waking up any minute now. You may sit with him if you wish."  She says leading me to a hospital like bead with an unconscious broccoli headed boy in it.

"Thank you." I say respectfully and take a seat next to him.

"I actually need to head out for just a moment I'll be right back."  She says quickly leaving the room.

I look at izukus unconscious face. He looks so peaceful. Its kinda cute. WAIT I CAN'T THINK THAT HES MY BEST FRIEND! BAD Y/N BAD!

While I was lost in thought izuku began to wake up

"Y/N, what are you doing here?"  He asks me.

"I wanted to check on you to make sure you were ok." I reply with a gentle smile on my face. 

"Oh, thank you." He says with a sweet smile and soft blush dusting his freckled cheeks.

         Time skip after school
I am walking out with Izu,
Ochaco, and Iida. We are all talking and we then stop at their stop "bye guys I'll see you at school tomorrow." I say to Iida and Ochaco, while Me and Izu continue walking.

"Hey Izu how's your arm?" I ask.

"It's ok, I just need to see recovery girl in the morning." He says.

"If you want I can kick the crap out of Katsuki for you." I offer.

"No that's ok, id rather you not risk getting hurt."  He says smiling sweetly at me, causing me to blush. Shit shit shit why does he have to be this cute.

1263 it's been redone and I'm much happier about this one than before
~Rosey<3