Chapter 8

Woo finally sports fest time!!!

The first week of training was intense endurance and speed training. I can now run much faster much longer.

The second week we devoted combat training. My friends and I spent an entire week beating each other up. We have all improved our combat abilities.

Im in the locker room getting dressed for the sports festival, thankfully I talked to principal Nezu and got the paperwork done. Now I can wear my bodysuit under my uniform, to protect my skin from my own quirk.

"Hey y/n, whats with your bodysuit? I thought we couldn't wear our hero costumes?" Ochako asks from my side.

"Oh, my bodysuit is actually a piece of support gear. I have to use it so my quirk doesn't cover my arms in third degree burns." I explain while pulling my PE uniform over my bodysuit.

"Oh my, well I'm glad they are letting you wear it." She says kindly.

After we get dressed were put into a concrete room to wait for the festival to start.

I quickly glance around and spot my green haired boyfriend.

"Izu there you are!" I shout as I make my way over to him.

"Oh hey Y/n." Izuku says with a cute grin on his face.

"Everyone get your game faces on we will be entering the arena soon!" Ilda shouts.

"We've got this!" I say to him and pump my fist.

"Yeah." He responds, doing the same thing as me.

"Midoria." Todoroki calls out walking up to us.

"Objectively im stronger than you." He continues.

"you have almight in your corner, now I'm not going to pry about whats going on between you two. But know that I will beat you."

"Whoa, whats with all the decorations of war all of a sudden? Todoroki chill out man." Kirishima says trying to calm the situation.

"We aren't here to make friends, were here to be the best." He snaps at the redhead.

"Well its a good thing me and izuku already are, because you declare war on him you declare war on me." I state, standing between todoroki and izuku.

"You can't possibly be challenging that dam nerd and not me." My brother shouts standing beside me.

"Fine by me, I'll beat all three of you." He says flatly, only further angering me.

"Alright everyone time to go out!" Ilda shouts.

I take a deep breath as Izuku grabs my hand and we leave the waiting area.

"And now, the kids who have faced villans directly and won, HERO COURSE CLASS 1-A!" Present mic shouts. Almost deafening the bandaged man beside him.

Once all of the classes were announced midnight took the stage.

"And now a word from our top student y/n Bakugo!"

Taking a deep breath I make my way to the stage. I stand beside midnight, in front of the microphone.

"Hey everyone, a few weeks ago when my class was attacked, during what was supposed to be rescue training, those villains thought we were weak, that they could come in there and kill us easily. But they were wrong, you can take down a UA student that easily, let alone a whole class. We've had to show what were made of, and honestly I'm excited to see what everyone is capable of. Were UA, the best of the best in what we do. from heroics to general education, were the best. So go beyond PLUS ULTRA!" I say with a final yell, the rest of the students in my year yelling with me, my speech successfully rallying everyone.