Chapter 10

"Alright, now just eat and rest up and you'll be ready for the next event." Recovery girl reassures me sweetly, backing up away from me after healing my burns.

"Thank you recovery girl." I thank her kindly as me and izuku leave.

"You want to go get some food?" Izuku asks me gently, looking at me with his adorable sweet smile.

"Yea-" its then that Im cut off by our heterochromic classmate.

"Bakugo, I need to talk to you." He interrupts flatly. "Alone." He finishes.

"Alright, can we make this quick? I still need to eat." I say to todoroki.

"Of course." He agrees in his monotone voice.

"I'll be back soon izuku." I say quickly to my boyfriend before leaving with todoroki.

"I'll wait for you!" Izuku responds, sounding a worried for me.

I follow the stoic Todoroki down the quiet corridor to a dark hallway.the only sound being the echo of our footsteps on the stone floor, and the beating of my heart as I wonder what Todoroki could possibly want from me.

"What do you want todoroki?" I ask him, crossing my arms across my chest. Trying to look annoyed and disinterested.

"Your the only opponent to injure me, you suprised me with your attack so much so that I used my fire to limit your explosion's damage." He then continues to explain why he refuses to use his fire abilities. Making me more and more pissed off at endeavor.

"I can't believe someone would do that to their children." I sigh." "Ive been overlooked and neglected my whole life by my parents. So at least your not alone in the shitty parents department." I say with a soft smile.

"You have proved to be a worthy rival, you are both smart and strong. If we face off in the next round I will win." He challenges me.

"We'll see about that icey hot," i smirk at him confidently, "I will say though if I see your father, it's gonna take everything in me to not try to beat the shit out of him." I sigh clenching my fist in anger at the way he's been treated, showing my support for him.

"Also todoroki, do what you want about your father, but don't let him make you weaker because of your spite for him. Because your quirk is your own not his, be better than him, be kinder, don't hold yourself back just to spite him. And make friends not enemies because having friends is one of the best things you can do for yourself. They will support you when your parents don't, cheer for you when nobody else will, good friends make the world an easier place to live in." I smile at him, my words obviously being about my friendship with izuku.

"Then can we be, friends?" He asks me, for the first time ever, sounding unsure and hesitant, like he doesn't know what to say.

"Id like that." I grin, sticking my hand out to him.

"Thank you bakugou." He says quietly, hesitantly shaking my hand, as all of this was clearly new territory for him.

"Your welcome Todoroki, and by the way call me y/n." I say softly, gently releasing his hand.

"Come on, I still need to eat otherwise I might pass out in the next round." I smile and begin walking down the tunnel. Todoroki beside me, the silence is peaceful and calming.

Izuku pov.

I watch my girlfriend walk away with todoroki. What if he is asking her out? I need to be there for her.

I quietly follow them, I know it's wrong to snoop but I don't want her to be alone in the event something happens to her. Im so nervous my hands start shaking.