Special Announcements :)

6/10/20

Hi friends!!

Firstly, I want to thank you all SO much for so many reads. When I started writing this fanfic a few years ago, I never imagined it would come to this. I am so honored that you guys love it, and I hope I can continue to create content you'll all enjoy.

I'm really happy to announce my return to Wattpad. After years of feeling insecure in myself and in my writing, I've finally found the courage to continue posting on Wattpad and doing what I love.

With that, I have a couple of announcements to make:

1. I have an epilogue written for this story that I would be happy to publish if you all are interested. So comment on this part if you're interested in reading it! I don't want to spoil anything, but I think you all might enjoy where it goes. :)

2. For a while now, I've been wanting to write a Dylan O'Brien fanfic. I wrote one a few years ago but I took it down because let's be real, it was pretty garbage. But, I started writing a new (and better) Dylan fanfic that I think some of you guys would really enjoy. So I thought I would gauge interest in that too!

I've started writing both of these, and have them outlined pretty completely already, but if you have any ideas or anything YOU would like to see in either the epilogue of my Minho fic or my new Dylan O'Brien fanfic, don't be afraid to comment on this chapter or send me a private message so we can talk about your awesome ideas!

Thank you all so much for your support and for standing by my side through everything. It means the world. :) Don't forget to comment/ message me anything your thoughts on my fanfics!!

much love,

marie.