Chapter 12||Blonde Barbie

(Y/n)'s POV:

   I sat up to see the girl better. She looked... snobby. "Pacifica Northwest. What a pleasure seeing you here." Dipper said, sarcasm dripping from his words. The girl named Pacifica turned from the twins to me. "And who is this? A newbie slug?" I rose my eyebrows before standing up to look at her. Well... look up at her. 

   "And who do we have here?" I said before looking her up and down, "A ripoff version of barbie?" She pulled her sunglasses down from on top her head before smirking at me. She looked over at an older man before saying, "Hm. Sergei I don't think I'll sue this girl, seeing as she's new." Oh boy, she's one of those girls... "Anyway. I'm Pacifica Northwest, the richest girl in town. And who would you be?"

   I sighed before answering with, "I guess we're doing introductions now. I'm (F/n) (L/n)." i gave her a fake smile before sitting on my towel. I carefully watched her as she went up to Mabel. "You best stay away from me, braces." And with that she walked off.

   "Awfully rude, don't you think?" I turned to look at Mabel and Dipper. Mabel looked lost in thought meanwhile dipper was looking back at Pacifica. "Well. That's sorta Pacifica for you." I gave a small sigh before laying back down on my towel.

   "Hey, (Y/n)? Wanna go in the pool now?" Mabel asked a couple minutes later. I agreed, and we made our way into the water. As we went, I didn't realize Dipper was already in the water Must've went there while I was still tanning.

   I quietly approached Dipper from behind, before placing my hands on his shoulders and saying, "Boo!" He quickly turned around, and soon realized it was me. He put is hand down on his chest and looked down at the water. "Gosh, you scared the crap out of me." I gave a small giggle meanwhile Mabel was laughing like a hyena. 

   "God! Dipstick you should of seen your face!" Mabel managed to laugh out. On the other hand, Dipper scratched the back of his neck nervously. "I just wasn't expecting you to scare me like that." He said, looking to me. I gave him a small smile before replying, " I saw my chance and took it."

   Moments later, Mabel still kept laughing about the incident. So in attempts to shut her up, quickly forced her underwater. "And that was another chance I could take." I said to Dipper before giving him another smile. "HEY! What the crap did you do that for?" Mabel said once she returned from under the water. "You're both even now!" I gave her an innocent smile before swimming away. "Get back hereee!" She yelled as she began to follow me. 

   I quickly went underwater in attempts to escape her, only to hear my name. I opened my eyes underwater, soon leading to them stinging. But that's when I saw him again, swimming around me. "What a surprise! nice to see you here kid." Bill swam around me in circles as he talked to me. "Now, how have you been sense my last visit?" He waited for my response only to not receive one. "Oh! that's right, you can't talk otherwise your lungs will fill with water!" He began laughing crazily.

   "It seems it's time to go. Good-bye darling!" He said before I was pulled up above water. Or so I thought was above the water. I woke up lying on the concrete, coughing up water. Dipper and Mabel sat beside me on my right as a lifeguard stood to my left. Some people crowded around, but was soon shoo'd away by the lifeguard. 

   "What happened?" I asked my voice coarse and weak. Mabel carefully helped me sit up as she said, "When you went underwater, you for some reason didn't come up. I guess you stayed down there too long as you started to drown." I soon made it over to our chairs with the help of Mabel and Dipper before she continued with, "But, Dipper soon noticed and help you out of the water. He pulled you up to the concrete, and called the lifeguard over. He basically saved your life."

   I slowly looked over to Dipper who shook his head and rolled his eyes. "I wasn't the one who gave her cpr." I had... cpr? What the hell is happening. "W-well, thank you anyway." I said softly. My shaky hands grabbed my towel and wrapped it around myself. "No problem. Uh, anyway. I thought you said you could swim before? So what in the hell just happened?"

|~|~|~|~|

(778 Words)

(A/n: Let's ignore the fact that this isn't as long as I normally make chapters, and that I totally have been working on this for only two days instead of 3 frEAKING months. also srry for typos n shit. k bye bye-)