Chapter 7||The Night Before

(Y/n)'s POV:

   Once I woke up, my arm hurt and I was freezing. I yawned before sitting up in Dipper's bed, only to realize I was the only one in the room. I threw my legs over the edge of the bed and stood up stretching. I quickly went over to my bag and changed into black leggings, a white crop top, and a gray cardigan before heading down to the kitchen.

   As I walked into the kitchen, I saw Mabel standing by the counter pouring a reddish drink into a cup. "Oh hey! Your awake, also ya want some Mabel Juice? Oh, you totally do!" She said while grabbing another cup. I just laughed her behavior off, she's normally energetic like that. "Mabel, she can't take your juice right now." I quickly turned around scared to the sound of the voice behind me.

   Mabel and Dipper's other uncle, Ford, stood in the doorway. "We need to talk to you, (Y/n)" Ford then quickly turned around and walked into the living room, and I quickly followed behind. I sat down on one of the chairs and looked around the room. It was only Ford, who was looking through the third journal, Dipper, who was pinning stuff onto a board and me, who was sitting, in the room. I had no clue what this was about.

   After they had discussed stuff in the book and on the board, they approached me. "(Y/n), I'm going to need you to tell me everything that happened last night, starting with your dream." Ford said while grabbing a clip board and pen. "O-okay then. Well, it first started off by me dreaming last night, and it started in the woods behind the shack. I was walking down a path and came across a man in black and yellow suit. I later found out that the person was Bill Cipher." I quickly inhaled and exhaled, trying to somewhat remember what had happned.

   "And once I realized it was him, I ran away, back to the shack. But he magically appeared in front of me with a knife, which he then proceded to cut me with." I rubbed the bandage along my arm. "Then I woke up, and woke Dipper up to help me with the wounds. Once Dipper left me alone in the bathroom, I looked out and saw a figure of a body. The figure wore Dipper's hat, which made me think it was him, but it was actually Bill. So I ran back into the bathroom, locked the door, and backed away from the door. Bill just pounded on the door talking to me through it. And that's pretty much it till Dipper came back to the bathroom."

   Ford looked down at his clipboard, scribbling down words as fast as possible. Dipper look at me with a small smile, probably hoping it would help with the situation I was in. I smiled back, but it quickly faded away once I remembered what Bill was actually saying to me last night. I completely forgot he had told me that he wanted me, but for what reason? Why was I so special, and why me?

   I was quickly snapped back out of my thoughts buy Ford's words, "Is that all that happened? Your not leaving out a part?" I shook my head. "Not that I can remember, if I think of anything else, I'll text Mabel it." Ford nodded and turned around and looked through his notes on the clipboard, in the third journal, and on the poster board.

   As soon as Ford walked away, Dipper approached me. "I'm sorry about what happened last night. I never expected Bill to go after someone we just met." I smiled at him softly, and let out a small yawn. "You have nothing to be sorry about, it was Bill's doing. And um... has this ever happened to anyone you've became  friends with in the past?"

   "Um... I thi-" Dipper was cut off by my phone getting a notification. "Oh. Hold on." I quickly pull out my phone and realized my mother texted me, asking if I could get home anytime soon. "Shit" I quickly whispered under my breath. I was so caught up in the Bill mc triangle crap, I forgot I would have to go home. "I need to go. My parents wanted me home by 9, but seeing as it's 9:30 they were worried."

Dippers POV:

   Once (y/n) left, I went up to Ford. "Don't you think that Bill would've had to get out of his statue for him to come here?" He quickly looked up from writing on a clipboard. The look of realization was on his face, and he scribbled more things down. "How would he be able to do that? It makes no sense." I just shrugged and went back to the journal to see if it was possible.

   A couple hours later, Ford called Mabel and I to the dinner table. "So, I think I may have found out what happened. I checked on the statue, and it wasn't there. It looks like it was never there in the first place. So I think he's just been watching us this whole time for a couple of years... I found out about another dimension a couple years back, but it didn't come into my mind till now. I did more research and found he has a brother in that dimension."

   He paused, probably to let the information sink in. It hit me as soon as he said it, but Mabel looked super confused. "I think I'm picking up on what you're thinking." I paused for a moment before continuing, "So, Bill has a brother in another dimension, and he came to our dimension to save Bill. Is my thinking correct?"

   Ford nodded. "Or at least from what I found out, yes. We shouldn't tell (y/n) about this, it might scare her even more than she already is. I need you to continue being her friend, and we'll all-" Mabel then cut him off super quick. "So what your saying is that Bill has a brother!? And there's more than one dimension!"

   I sighed softy, as Ford reexplained everything to her. A little dumbed down, of course. She never picked up on things which made things sorta hard, but I still loved her for it. (hey sibling love am i right :D )

|~|~|~|~|

1067 words

(a/n: hello there, basically a year later. I'm stupid... i know, but i got my computer taken away :( But now its back and HOLY SHIT corona. ALSO holy shit its been two years sense I made this book. I can't believe its been that long :,( . anyway... IM UPLOADING. also buy some mother fucking guns to attack hoarders from taking ur toilet paper. k bye, and expect more uploads from me from now on. and you can virtually, or physically slap me if i dont.)