Chapter 3||Makeup

Dipper's POV:

   Once I finished my shift at the Mystery Shack, I started going back up to Mabel and I's room. On the way there, I happened to run into someone. We fell to the ground with the person on top of me. The person quickly got up and offered their hand to me. I sat up and looked up at them to see it was (Y/n).  "Shoot, I'm so sorry! are you okay?"

   I get up without her help. I can't trust her. Not after a few years ago when Weirdmageddon happened. She drops her hand down and sighs, slightly disappointed before she headed up to my room. I go to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle before heading back up to the room.

(Y/n) POV:

   After Mabel discussed her brothers trust in others, we went silent and continued planning Amber's party. After a few minutes, Dipper walked in with a water bottle in hand. "Oh hey Dip-stick!" Mabel said smiling. Dipper just waves his hand at her and sits on his bed. I look back down at my phone, looking at party decorations on Amazon.

   While I was looking at my phone, Mabel happened to cough. I look up at her, only to see Dipper moving around quickly. I then turn my gaze over to him, where I see him putting a book away and grabbing a new one. I look back and forth at the two, slightly concerned but mostly confused. I quickly shake it off, and look at Mabel who is playing with Waddles.

   "So Mabel. Now that we're basically done with planning the party, what do you want to do?" Mabel adjusts where she was sitting while she thought about my question. Her face lights up in excitement as she pulls a medium sized box out from under her bed. She opens it and smiles at me. I peek over the boxes edge to see its a bunch of make-up. "Makeovers!" She squeals.

   Mabel decided to do my make-up first. We sat on her bed as she put all the necessities; concealer, blush, eye shadow, eye liner, etc. I then start doing Mabel's make-up. I decide to go with a dramatic look, and match the colors with what she was wearing. After I was done, we both looked in the mirror. I had light pink eyeshadow on with a simple cat eyed liner. "Wow. I really like how you matched the eyeshadow with my skirt!" Mabel said happily from beside me.

   She then got up and ran to Dipper. I quickly followed her and stood beside her. "Dip look at (Y/n)'s and my make-up!" He looked up and squinted his eyes at her. "You look like a clown." He then looked down at his book and kept reading. I laugh at his remark, while Mabel starts throwing a small temper tantrum.

   Mabel takes a deep breath and looks at me. "Well? You know what we're going to do now?" She asks, tilting her head at me. I shrug my shoulders and laugh slightly while she turns around back to her bed. She then grabs the make-up box and sets it on the floor by Dipper's bed. "What do you want now?" He asks annoyed. Mabel just laughs at him. "Get ready. We're gonna make you look like a clown now." She quickly jumps on on him and signals me to bring her some make-up. I quickly grab contour and blush and hand it to her. I decide to help her and grab her eye shadow.

   Once we were done, Dipper had turned from a human to a legitimate clown. I had put red eye shadow on his nose and on his eyes while Mabel made his face white. Mabel then giggles before letting him free. "Why.." Dipper says, sounding slightly miserable. My phone buzzes slightly in my pocket, so I quickly check it. My mom had texted me that we would be leaving soon. I take off my make-up and look at Mabel. "Sorry, I have to get going. But if it's okay with you, I can come over tomorrow." Mabel nods before saying, "You can come over whenever! y'know what? We're having a sleepover tomorrow so bring your stuff." It seemed like she was forcing me to sleepover rather than her inviting me. "Okay okay. can I have you're phone number before I leave?" She nods a quick yes.

   I then leave the twins room, with my now slightly dry clothes. I meet up with my family in the gift shop and we head out to our car. As we headed down the road, Mabel texts me, Hey making sure this is the right number!! I smile at my phone and quickly reply with, Yes Mabel, you have the right number :).

   We soon arrive at the house, and I quickly head to my room saying a goodnight to my family. I take a quick shower and change into my pajamas (whatever you want) as it was around 9 pm. I lay down on my bed and watch some Netflix. Before I knew it, it was almost 1 am, so I decided to go to bed.

Dipper's POV:

   After (Y/n) left, I grabbed a make-up wipe from Mabel and wipe my face. "Why are you so obsessed with makeup and putting it on me?" I ask. Mabel turns around before giving me a big smile. "Cause it's fun." She turns back around and grabs some clothes before heading out of our room. I sigh and roll my eyes before I change out of my clothes.

   Once Mabel returned to the room, she went to her bed and fell on top of it. I look up from the book I was reading and look over at her. "I'm happy you weren't as mean to (Y/n), like you normally are to my new friends." She says turning her head over to me. I give her a small smile before saying, "Yeah. I'm sorry that I sometimes act like that. I guess I just overreact over every new person we meet."

   Mabel grabs Waddles off the floor and brings him up on top of her bead. "You know, if we get to know her more, maybe we could tell her about the things that happen in Gravity-" I quickly cut her off, "We are not telling her what happens here. That's one way to terrify someone who just moved in." She looks up at the ceiling and sighs.

   "Goodnight Dipper." Mabel says as she turns out her light. "Night Mabel." I say as I turn out mine. I hear Mabel move around in her bed, and yawn. I feel like (Y/n) is a good person, but my gut keeps telling me not to trust her. I mean, she could be hiding something for all we know. Like she could be working with Bill, or like a mystical creature that I've never heard about. Or maybe- I need to stop jumping to conclusions and head to bed. 

|~|~|~|~|

(1171 words)

(A/n: Hola! uhm heads up this was rewritten on 1/22/21 at 1:39 am! (I AM tired so sorry for any typos or shit lol) But, the book is starting to be noncringey!!! YAY- point blank period. Anyways peace out and onto rewriting next chapter. My arms are slightly hurting from typing so much lol 😞)

Oh yeah.. "Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, but gold, BYEEEE BITCH! 😜✌🏼