Chapter Eight: Autobot Space Ranger

Once he became a Space Ranger, Braedey has been helping out Buzz and his team on many missions, while also teaching the new generation about Star Command and all it has, while also working on solo jobs every now and then, although closer to base than further out. Braedey understood the reasons, and he respected Buzz's decisions.

Every now and then, Braedey managed to go to many other worlds, learning about the cultures and how they have been affected by Star Command, as well as doing his best to improve his skills. He even goes with either Buzz and his team or him and Monique on solo patrols. Doing the patrols was alright, but it's not really exciting for the Transformatrix bearer.

~*~*~

A lone moon in part of the Beta Quadrant

A lone moon in part of the Beta Quadrant. The moon has a rocky landscape littered with boulders, craters, and chasms. The colour of terrain was silvery-white and resembled dust. However, it was the sky that can really captured one's attention. Billions of stars filled the sky; in fact, it was so clear that the haze of the galaxy took up most of it.

Braedey, in his spacesuit, looked out to the landscape, while he has the wrist communicator out as he begins a mission log. "Braedey Martin mission log: this lone moon has very little oxygen levels, unsuitable for any organic life to reside upon. And there seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere-" A car horn startled him, making him shut off his wrist communicator, as he shielded his eyes from the bright light next to him. "Hey! I was doing a report." He fumed in frustration.

Monique stepped out of the space buggy, but she was in her own spacesuit. Her attire is like that of Mira's spacesuit; it's mostly while with green highlights, with the Star Command emblem above her chest. On the back, the suit has a white jetpack with a purple valve and green triangular accents. The white arms have grey elbows, while the upper arms with green rings on it. Her gloved hands were all white, with no markings on them. The right arm has a red button on the upper arm, and the red laser on his right wrist. Her left arm a built-in wrist communicator. The abdomen of her suit has a black bending section with a thin green waist. The white spacewoman pants have matching green collars at the bottom, with white high-heel shoes.

"Come on, pal. Does anyone even read those reports these days?" Monique snickered to Braedey.

Braedey walked up with a smile. "Monique, my friend. It's just how the procedure works. Just like Buzz said to me, 'procedure separates us from the wicked forces of chaos'. And he's right." He then looks to the landscape around them.

"Oh, Braedey." Monique sighed. "If it means less paperwork for me, I'll take the chaos." She gets in the passenger side of the buggy and straps on her seat belt. "Come on, teammate. This rock's as empty as it looks."

Braedey nodded, then climbed into the driver's side of the buggy. "We'd best report back to Star Command to give our report of this moon." He said to her.