Chapter Four: Some Training Required

Braedey soon woke to his own body-clock going off. After about 10 hours of sleep, he did feel refreshed and ready for today. But, on the other hand, he didn't know what exactly to do around this space station. For the time being, he'll have to stay out of the way of others.

After having a shower and greeting dressed into his regular outfit, Braedey began to make his way down the halls of the space station, wondering what there could be here. As he walked over to a main computer, he decided to go and take a look at the layout of the whole station; see what there is, and get information on and about this place.

There are several launch bays, cafeterias, and training decks to the facility of Star Command. First up is the Briefing Room. This is the room where Space Rangers get the information on important missions from Commander Nebula himself. A large table is centered in the middle of the room with many chairs. The room also contains a large window which overlooks Capital Planet down below. Next is the Combat Control Centre Escape Pod. This is the one room that can control and override all of Star Command's functions, as well as act like an escape pod from danger. For self-defence and combat, a user can release small blue Star Command logo-shaped laser drones.

There's also the Starcruiser Launch Bay. This is where all of the ships that are used by Star Command are docked, serviced, and launched from here. Alongside that is the Locker Room; where Rangers come in to change in and out of their uniforms, and place their personal possessions inside their lockers. The Maintenance Bay is where the Starcruisers are temporarily placed for maintenance to ensure they do not interfere with landings or take-offs in the Launch Bay.

The Lounge Rooms are where Rangers can hang out and relax in these seating areas. There are couches, chairs and a few tables located in these areas. Vid-screens are available to them in case they want to watch something on the tube. If they want to gaze at the beauty of the stars, a large window or two is there for them to view through.

There's also Mission Control; the main deck of Star Command. Here, the LGMs and fellow Space Rangers alike regulate traffic and give clearance to vessels launching out of the space station and vessels to and from the Galactic Alliance's territory. The Science Bay is where the LGMs would spend their time developing new weapons and technology for the Rangers, as well as where they would do repairs on XR for the numerous of times he's blown up or malfunctioned on occasion. Finally, there's the Training Deck; where the Space Rangers go forth to train and hone in on their fighting skills against a variety of obstacles, ranging from that of robots to laser turrets.

"Whoa..." Braedey muttered to himself. He was rather impressed by what there was in this space station. He got off of the main computer, then decided to go and maybe find where the Training Deck might be.

"There you are." Braedey turned around to see Booster walking up to him, the brunette flinching a little bit relaxed. "Hey. Buzz has been looking for you." He told him.

"I've been catching up on some sleep, as well as seeing what's on this station." Braedey explained to Booster, as the two of them started to make their way along the halls. "So, what did Mr. Lightyear need?" He asked.

"He wanted to show you something the LGMs had found on your ship. It looks pretty serious, and maybe you could shed some light on the subject." Booster explained to him.

Braedey looked at Booster in concern, then he follows after the Jo-Adian to one of the Science Bays where the Omega Shuttle was currently inside of. Once they arrive at the Science Bay, they saw the LGMs walking about with bits of metal to repair and reinstall back on the ship.

Buzz noticed the two walking up. "Oh, good. You two are here." He said to them. He then gestured to one of the lab tables. "Braedey, do you think you can identify what this device looks like?" He asked to Braedey.