Chapter 6 - Sweet November

In one week it got really cold. By the end of the week the temperature was nearly 2°C. Traffic in city got worse because of the weather. I was freezing when I went to the work and I was freezing when I went home. It was already end of  November and the tempo of everything got slow. I had more time for everything. We had 3/4 of movie already done and I finally felt like a proud part of Hollywood. I knew almost everybody and everybody knew me.

"Hey Chrissy." I heard familiar voice behind my back. I was inside, in one warm room of the studios and I was taking a look at the last few pages of my script. I had long tight skirt and cute spotty top.

He came to me and hugged me around my waist.

"Hey." I smiled and laughed. Then I turned around fastest as I could and looked right into his dark eyes.

"I missed you." He whispered.

I put my cheek on his. I closed my eyes and smiled.

He kissed me very softly and we smiled at each other.

"I was thinking I will stop here and I will take you for the coffee maybe."

"That's so kind of you. I'd love to go." I said still with very happy face.

"Great. Make sure you have warm clothes, it's freezing out there."

"Oh my God." I said and we laughed.

I put my coat on and we went outside. We went only few minutes and then we stopped in front of a little cute patisserie. We took our coats off and we ordered two Cappucinos. There was a table where you hadn't got chairs on one side but something like couch for more people. I sat there next to Dean. He looked at me and I put my head on his arm. He stroked me very softly on my head and then he blew me a kiss on my hair. I gasped. It was so perfect.

I love you Dean.

We got our drinks and we started talking.

"Oh my, I totally forgot." I laughed.

"What is it?" Dean asked.

"Remember that night we first met? You gave me your suit coat. I still have it. I totally forgot to give it back to you. But by the way, it was so cute of you." I smiled and kissed him on cheek.

"Actually, that was the best night in my life." He said and smiled.

"How so?"

"I met you."

Time stopped for a while. We were looking straight in each others eyes. I suddenly got tears in my eyes.

He grabbed my hand.

"I love you Chrissy. I loved you since the first moment I met you. Maybe I loved you even before." He said with such love in his voice that nobody had no doubt he's not telling the truth.

I was speechless. That was the most beautiful thing somebody ever said to me.

"I love you so much." I whispered and tears went down my cheeks. I hugged him most tight I could.

He started laughing.

"We're crazy." He laughed.

I laughed too. "Crazy in love you mean! I said.

He kissed me.

We talked a little and we finished our drinks. We ran out of the patisserie as two teenagers.

"Oh my!" I cried.

"What?" Dean laughed.

"You have snowflake in your hair! You know what that means! First snowflake of this year! I was laughing.

"You're so cute." He laughed.

"It's 1st December tommorow. Christmas in few weeks. My first Christmas in Hollywood."

"And it will sure be the best one." He smiled and we were walking thru the park.

Everything seemed to be so nice. I was in love with most handsome man in whole America and what's more important, he loved me too! Christmas was coming and my film was almost finished.