Chapter 5 - I don't care if sun don't shine

Stars shining bright above you;

Night breezes seem to whisper

'I love you'.

Birds singing in the sycamore tree.

Dream a little dream of me.

World was so wonderful. Magical. People were smiling. People were happy. Easy. My life turned around. I was surrounded with amazing and flawless people which I trully loved.

I smiled at him. He smiled back and held my waist around with one hand. He was so authentic. World was such a bottom on winter coat. My feelings were still mixed up in my little, confused body. Ofcourse he was charming, handsome, sexy. But he had his own magic. Something more than a look. But I was falling in my knees from this combination.

The way he was looking at me was as every girl wants someone to look at her.

I gasped. It was almost midnight and Marilyn said it's time to go. He looked right into my eyes and slowly kissed my hand. This one was different. It was full of passion and desire.

We were quite the whole way back to our homes. Maybe Marilyn understood that I have to think about everything, or maybe she was just too tired. I kissed her on cheek and got out of the car. First thing I did when I came home was that I just fell on my bed. I had hair in my face. I didn't care. I was happy. It was like a fairy tale. No. It was much better.

***

...ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Dean Martin!

First went the choir.
The door is still open to my heart)
I must confess that I cry from loneliness
And the door is still open to my heart

And then I narrowed my eyes and had a little smirk on my face. He started singing.

You are to me like honey is to the bee
And the door is still open to my heart
I'm not ashamed to cry
It's better then to hold it inside
And I won't be satisfied
Until you're here by my side
You're as close to me as two is to three
And the door is still open to my heart

I was staring at that little TV screen with my mouth opened. I realised I have had never seen him performing. I was in my director's empty secretary office and heard a sound. And then I saw this.

I couldn't get my eyes off screen. He was so good-looking. And his voice. I have never heard such a voice. Suddenly I got tears in my eyes. Then I turned fast and freezed. There was Frank. He must been watching me all the time. He slowly came to me and held my hands.

"I have never seen him like this in my entire life." He said quietly.

There was silent for a while. I looked into his blue eyes. Then he hugged me really tight.

I could smell his parfume. Frank was one of the sweetest persons I have ever known in my life and I felt really comfortable with him.

After this morning random 'TV watching' I was working really hard on movie all day. I came home around 7 o'clock in the evening. I decided to make a relax evening finally. It was quite cold outside already, it was beginning of November. I came to my bathroom and let the hot water fill my bath. I got in that hot, amazingly smelling water and was enjoying every second. I think I fell asleep and a phone ranging suddenly woke me.

Who the hell is it?

I slowly got out of my bath and put my soft bathrobe on. I laid on my bed and put the phone next to me.