Day 1, Part 3: Lunchtime

-meanwhile-
......................
Lunch Lady Shitu: Hello children

Jasper: What's on the menu?

Lunch Lady Shitu: I have healthy orgasmic- I mean- organic sandwiches  along with some sour milk in a can.

Marigold: The hell is organic?!

Lunch Lady Shitu: Its the thing you're gonna pay alotta money for. Now gimme my $10. The more money I get, the more Ill be able to afford my vaginal repair surgery.

Marigold: what happened it to it.

Lunch Lady Shitu: Don't try to shove 3 dildos up your coochie at one time, kids. Or you'll have to pay for surgery to get it fixed.

Luni: Thanks for the advice.

Lunch Lady Shitu: *puts a bowl of slop and a sandwich on Luni's tray* Gimme my money

Luni: *pays and walks off* Sayonara bitch.

Steven: What's that bubbling stuffs back there?

Amethyst: Yo she might be witch boiling kids in there-

Lunch Lady Shitu: *casually lights up cigarette Volley sold to her* It's merely 3 year old chilli and where I put the leftover trash. And uh some chopped veggies.

Spinny: *whispers to Steven and smiles* She's such a good lunch lady.

Spinel: So...why is there some white stuff in there?

Lunch Lady Shitu: Just leftover sour milk. Want some?

Spinel: Sure.

Lunch Lady Shitu: *gives her a boul of chilli* Eat well child.

Spinel: Thanks...I guess. *walks to where Peridot and Lapis are sitting*  For real tho is she a witch?

Peridot: *eating some of the chilli* I think so. Aquamarine told me she grows snakes in her hair when no one's around.

Lapis: Yo there's a sock in my soup-

Spinny: Hmmm....Ms. Lunch Woman, got any maple syrups?

Lunch Lady Shitu: hello there child hehehehehe

Spinny: Hiiiii

Lunch Lady Shitu: Want some sOuP?

Spinny: Nah, Ill just take some maple syrups with my crayon!

Lunch Lady Shitu: Sure sweetie. *pretend to put maple syruup in the bowl but instead pours in old caramel* Have fun sweetie.

Spinny: YEEEESSS!!! I GOT MY MAPLE SYRUPS!!!! *runs to the table*

Lunch Lady Shitu: Next.

Steven: I think I swallowed a chunk of sour milk-

Spinel: So Spinny, got your maple syrups?

Spinny: *dipping the crayon in the chilli* Yaasssss

Spinel: I think she had an orgasm doing that.

Lapis: Probably.

Amethyst: *eating chalk* Yo, ya'll should try the blue chalk. It tastes the best!! *gives one to Peridot*

Peridot: Thanks! Hey, how do you say "thanks" in the way you were talking?

Spinel: Gracias.

Peridot: Ok. Groceries for the chalk UvU

Volley: Hi guys!

Spinny: Hey Volley, how's your eye?

Volley: Doing better. I put some drugs in Pearl's chilli so I'm free to go. *smiles*