new beginnings.

israel's perspective

"Man, I just know ain't nobody hit that yet. She fine as fuck, thick as hell and her parents don't play that shit. I just know her shit tight."

"Fuck outta here, Toosii. You ain't ever gon hit so why you so worried?" I retort.

"I'll probably hit before you do! You be sweating her, going to her job everyday and shit. She won't even give you her number nigga." Toosii teases.

"Toosii, she won't even look ya way. You actin like I'm tryna make her my wife. You know I'm not the type to stick to one shawty. But I want her."

"Yeah yeah. Don't fuck around and be doing too much chasing. It's plenty pussy out here to be doing all this work for 1 bitch."

I ignore Toosii and start rolling up. I haven't smoked all day and dealing with this nigga is gon make me go crazy. I need to smoke.

"What's the move for today?" Toosii asks.

"I gotta make a few drop offs but other than that probably nothing. I might stop by Jaleah job later."

"Look bro. You need to fall back on her. We still young, you don't need to be chasing no bitch and don't need to be tied down to a bitch either. If you need some hoes I got chu."

I shake my head and chuckle. "You don't need to be coaching me nigga. I can get whoever I want and right now I'm working on Jaleah. Mind ya business, young boul."

"Aight. Don't say I didn't tell you. Ima hit you later though, bro. I got some moves to make." Toosii daps me up before hopping out of my car.

I relax and smoke for a few minutes in my car while listening to music, then I go and make a couple plays. Once I'm done, I go to Walmart to pick up a couple of things, then head over to Jaleah's job.

Although Toosii is right, we are young and I should be out here doing me, I really want this girl. Like I ain't no sucka or nothin, but this is just somebody I want. Plus, I already know ain't nobody hit it yet and how rare is it to run into a chick like that?

I pull up to Jaleah's job and peek inside to make sure she's there before I get out of my car. Once I see her, I park my car, get out and go into the store. When she sees me walk in, a smile creeps across her face which she quickly tries to hide. We both know she feelin me.

I grab a cup and get the same thing I get every time I come in here, then have Jaleah ring me up. I ask her to sit with me like always, and she does, and we sit and talk while I eat my ice cream.

"You gonna make me fat coming in here eating ice cream everyday." I joke to her.

"You don't gotta one in here every time I work. And you don't need to eat ice cream all the time either. You could just come in and sit, you know." She responds.