For Him...??(Chapter - 6)

Sanvika's POV

I woke up and saw the time..... Ahh, it's just 11 in the morning..... I thought of sleeping for some more time but suddenly remembered my conversation with Vihaan... Shit... I need to go and meet Alok uncle...... I quickly woke up and freshened up... I called Vihaan to ask him for their home address but he didn't pick up my call..... I ordered sandwiches for breakfast and had them waiting for him to call back, but he didn't... So I decided to meet Alok uncle at his office, I know his office address as he told me his company name and I searched the address on Google... I messaged Vihaan about my plan and started to Alok uncle's office..... I reached the place, I told my name to the receptionist and she made some calls and after a few minutes, she told me to go upstairs detailing me about the way..... I thanked her politely and walked to the elevator...... I am standing outside Alok uncle's cabin but I didn't feel this right..... What made me visit him during his working hours..... Huh, Saanvi, just because you are free doesn't mean the whole world will keep all their work away and will be waiting for you..... I felt so stupid, I am about to go back when I saw a young man coming out from uncle's cabin..... He looks a lot like uncle... I guess he is his younger son... He stared at me strangely for a minute analyzing me..... 

"Who are you," He asked me rudely... Woah, calm down dude...
"I'm Saanvika, I am here to meet Alok uncle", I said playing with my bracelet..... I'm not good with people..... Especially this man is very straightforward and looks strict and rude.

"Oh.... You are the one... Sorry, I didn't recognize you, please come inside", He said with a smile..... Ohh my first impression is wrong about him...... He is actually very polite and I felt comfortable with him, unlike his brother...... Alok uncle got surprised to see me there... He got up and hugged me..... He introduced me to his son Ayan and asked me about my sudden plan to Delhi and I told him about my transfer..... For a strange reason, he got very happy..... I mean I expected him to be happy, but I felt he is happier than I anticipated..... Relax Saanvi, you are thinking too much..... Ayan is very funny and jovial..... With my talkative nature, we instantly became friends...... After talking for half an hour, he excused himself as he had some errands to run..... Uncle asked me to stay at his place but I politely declined..... I don't like to stay at someone's place as none can be comfortable there and also I don't want anyone to comment on my habits..... The situations I faced made me what I am... I don't want someone to judge me without knowing me completely..... In Pune also, our many relatives offered me to stay at their place but 'ma' politely refused as she too thinks the same as me..... She doesn't like someone talking ill about her children, even if that someone is her own siblings but there are some situations where she herself made me a fool in their eyes..... No Saanvi don't go there..... Uncle did insist on me but I went on giving excuses so he left it as he got the hint that I'm not gonna give in..... I slowly started talking about my father and after a while he opened up his bottled emotions and I patiently listened..... It's important to open up to someone about your pain if you want it to go away..... Don't ask me about myself, I didn't open up because I want this pain... After hearing him completely, I started talking... We are so deeply immersed in talking that we didn't notice Vihaan walking towards us and sitting on the sofa beside me.....

Vihaan's POV

I returned to my cabin after a strenuous surgery. After changing and settling down in my seat, I checked my phone for any calls or messages and I saw a missed call from Saanvika and a few messages from her and my friends..... she texted me about her plan to meet my dad at his office...... Dad doesn't like to discuss personal things at the office...... I should go to his office ASAP..... I called my assistant and checked my schedule.... thankfully I'm free which seldom happens...... I told my assistant to call me if there was an emergency and left for dad's office...... I directly went upstairs as everyone here knows me...... I opened the door to see a shocking sight...... Dad is sitting on the glass table just in front of Saanvika's chair...... Dad opened up about his guilt and pain of not seeing his friend and Saanvika patiently listened to him...... After that, she started speaking with so much maturity that I lost myself in her sensible talks...