For Him...?? (Chapter - 17)

Saanvika's POV

I sat in the cab and am thinking about all that happened till now looking at Vihaan's house...... Sh*t Sh*t Sh*t..... How can I forget this..... oh no..... ma, babachu, bhai everyone will kill me..... Saanvi how can you be so stupid....... I am not supposed to step inside my in-laws' place till marriage and my official grih Pravesh...... It's considered a bad omen...... God..... Why do I have to be so stupid and forgetful, my family is very religious, they believe in all this very much...... What should I do ?? bhai will kill me..... okay relax Saanvi, what's done is done..... just call ma and inform her, maybe she might have some solution to this...... I know I came here before too but then my alliance wasn't fixed with Vihaan, I came here as Alok uncle's friend's daughter, but now...... Huhh..... I sighed and called ma and told her everything....... How Vihaan asked me to board the car and I didn't know about the destination being Vihaan's place till I reached there expecting ma to consider this as a small mistake and it actually helped...... Ma scolded me for forgetting the tradition and later calmed down asking what Vihaan and others gifted me...... I smiled and told her about the chain and locket Vihaan gifted me...... she got so happy and we both started talking about Vihaan and his family...... my phone started buzzing with Vihaan's name..... Why is he calling me ?? Maybe to remind me about informing Rishi...

"Ma..... Vihaan is calling me, I think it's important, I'll talk to you later.....", I say

"Okay Saanvi, I'll talk to your Ranjith chachu(babachu) about what you did and ask him if there is any solution for this", Ma says calmly..... 

"Okay ma..... bye....", Saying this I hung up and took Vihaan's call... Why is he calling me continuously......

"Hel...." I am about to say but he cut me off...

"Saanvi...... I'm trying you for the past 10 min, who are you talking with..... Is that Rishi, but why are you taking so long ??", Vihaan asked calmly though I can sense slight irritation and oh my my..... Is that jealousy ?? I chuckled at his ranting..... I have never seen Vihaan like this...... Usually, he is very calm and relaxed.... I wanted to tease him but I dispersed my thoughts as soon as they came as we are not at that part of our relationship......

"Vihaan, It's ma, She is so indulged in scolding me, How can I stop her flow......" I say slightly smiling remembering ma's panic filled tone when I told her that I'm at Vihaan's place......

"oh it was your mother ??" He asked getting embarrassed...... I can sense it though I can't see his face now...... I chuckled.....

"Stop laughing Saanvi and tell me why is she scolding you ??" He asked getting more embarrassed and it's cute...

"Oh that's another story..... will tell you tonight, now you tell me, Why were you calling me from the past 10 minutes ??" I ask remembering his words.....

"I wanted to ask if you informed Rishi or not," He said....

"Oh.... I'm sorry Vihaan, I forgot while talking to ma, Will do it right away", I say...... God please help me with my memory...... I always forget things.....

"Oh okay..... Bye", he says and is about to hang up......

"Were you jealous ??", I blurted out before I could stop myself..... oh god Saanvi, why can't you keep your mouth shut..... "Never mind I....." his words stopped my ranting and my heart too......

"Yes..... I'm..... bye" Saying this he hung up...... I blushed furiously rewinding his confession again and again...... He is jealous ?? Vihaan is jealous of Rishi, for me..... I never imagined a man will be jealous for me, let alone a man like Vihaan...... my heart started beating wildly..... Oh god, just his words are making me this crazy..... What would happen when I actually get married to him ?? I shook my head trying to keep my emotions in check...... I calmed my breath, and my heartbeat and called Rishi....

"Hey Saanvika", Rishi greeted me enthusiastically...... Isn't his voice extra sweet ?? Shut up and concentrate on why you called Saanvika

"Hello Rishi, are you busy ?? If so I can call you later" I said politely....

"No Saanvika, I am free..... Tell me...." He said  

"Um..... If you have any work regarding your accounts, you can tell me in this week or the coming week or you have to wait for 3-4 weeks as I'm going on leave, just thought to inform you in prior" I say...... I don't even know why am I doing this.... Ahh.... Vihaan, why can't you tell me in detail.....

"You'll be going on leave for 3-4 weeks ?? Why ?? I hope everything is fine" He asks getting surprised and worried at the same time...... Why is he worried  ??

"Um..... I am getting married in less than a month Rishi", I say...... He didn't reply...... I don't know what's wrong with him...... "Are you there Rishi ?? Hello..... Mr. Singhal....."

"Yeah.... I'm there..... I um.... just....  got some emergency..... bye", He says and hung up..... He sounded so low, his voice choking...... I hope it's because of some other thing and not because he still has feelings for me..... Oh god..... it will be very awkward in the future if that's true......