●Chapter:5●

Third Person's POV
After dinner, Hermione and Draco did their faily rounds and in the Charms classroom they found Ron snogging Marietta Edgecomb.

Hermione stared at them for a bit and suddenly burst out laughing. Draco followed suit. They leaned on each other each trying to laugh louder than the other.

Ron and Marietta just stared at them. Marietta blished deeply and runs off. "Won't run after her?"Hermione stopped laughing and said, "I think sixty points each will be great.", Draco stated. Ron then raced off.

"Come on let's get to bed.", Draco said. "So you're letting me go??",Hermione wistfully said. "Now,now. I didn't say that.", he replies. They enter their common room. Hermione has a bath and returned with the book,"Silhouette" in her hand and begins to read.

Draco leaves and soon after returns after a shower and hands over a mug of hot chocolate to Hermione."Thanks", she said.

After Hermione finishes her hot chocolate, she goes to her room and lays on her bed and begins to read. Draco enters her room bare chested.He lies on the bed beside her.

He begins to kiss the back of her neck. "Draco, go to bed.", Hermione protested. "But I'm already in bed.", he said with a wild smirk. "I love you.", he said. "I love you too but let me go",she said. "Sorry, I can't, not tonight. I miss you too much. "

(The next morning)
Draco and Hermione wake up intertwined in each other naked under the covers.

Draco wakes up first and begins to strike Hermione's hair. He realised Hermione was deeply asleep and and so began to leave kisses all over her neck and chest. Hermione began to squirm and wake up.

"Morning, Dray.", she said with a yawn. "Good morning to you too.", Draco replied. They lay in bed for awhile. Then Hermione tries to get up but Draco pulls her back. "Just a little longer.", he said pleasingly. "No,Draco. We said we'd go to Hogsmeade with the others and I'm sure they're all downstairs waiting for us."

Draco sighed and got up. He kissed Hermione on the lips and said,"I'll see you downstairs okay?" "Okay.", Hermione replied.

Hermione's POV
Aftervbrudhing my teeth and bathing, I dried my hair and entered my room. I wore a white long-sleeved crop top with a dark turquoise blue skirt. I matched my outfit with my white Adidas sneakers.

I head downstairs to meet Draco and the others. We were going early so we could eat breakfast there.

Third Person's POV
Hermione enters the Great Hall to meet the others. She and her friends are some of the few people in the Great Hall st that moment since it was a Saturday.

All the boys are wearing polo shirts with jeans except for Draco who is wearing a plain black tee shirt underneath his black leather jacket which he stole back from Hermione.

Pansy and Ginny wear Jean's with a pink crop top and green long sleeve respectively. Luna wears a blood red dress with cowboy boots.

After they all settle down, they begin the walk to Hogsmeade passing by Filch and dodging Peeves on the way.

A/N:
Hi.
Second chapter to be published today.
It's a bit short but I hope you enjoyed it.
Don't  forget to:
Like
Comment
Vote
And follow.(I'll follow you back!)
Stay beautiful!

~Camilla❤