●Chapter:6●

Hermione's POV

We all entered The Three Broomsticks and got into a booth. We finished eating then dispersed to the various shops in Hogsmeade.

Draco,Ginny and I went to Zonko's Jokeshop to get some tricks to play on ickle Ronniekins.

Well, to be frank, it was Ginny's idea. I thought it was immature but ,you know Ginny, she just dragged us along with her.

When she was done buying more stuff than she could carry, I asked her to escort me to Madam Lena Jrek's Jewellery Emporium as Draco went off to meet the boys at the Quality Quidditch Supplies store.

As we made our way to the store, it suddenly hit me, the owner's surname was Jrek.Jrek the Jork was the goblin who lead a battle  against Grok the Groggy.

I was right! When we entered, the place was over run with goblins. Goblins who showed people in and out; goblins helping people decide on which form of jewellery to get; goblins polishing gold ware and silverware and everything.

It was really just mesmerising. We went up to the counter to meet, who I assumed was the owner the store, the only witch other than us in the store.

As it was still early no other customer was in the store. "Hallo gals, me name's Lena. What can I get'cha?", she said.

" Hello Lena. I am Hermione and this is my friend, Ginny.”, I replied. "We would like to get new  charms for our friendship bracelets.", Ginny added lifting up both of our right hands.

" I'll be right back with'em.",Lena said entering the back room of the store. "She's nice", Ginny said. I agreed.

For her to have goblins working with her she'd have to be no, blun and trustworthy. Probably quick-witted too.

She came back with an assortment of silver,gold and bronze charms on a tray. There were butterfly charms, unicorn charms and even charms that said the name of the wearer every hour.

Ginny and I scanned through and decided that we would get a gold charm so that they would stand out from all the other charm on the bracelet which were silver.

Lena the said a spell which made all the silver and bronze charms disappear. We then scanned through the gold charm's, we finally decide to get the golden hearts.

It was simple, classic and heartwarming. I paid Lena for both charm's which brought us to twenty galleons.

We told her not to bother package them since we were going to wear them there and then.

I put mine beside my phoenix charm and Ginny put hers beside her laughing emoji charm.

We walked out and headed to Honeydukes for some sweets to take back to Hogwarts.

I sent a patronus to the others to tell them to meet us there.

(In Honeydukes)

As Ginny and I stock up on sugar quills, I feel someone creep up behind me. I turned around to come face to face with my boyfriend.

"Draco! You're here.", I gave him a hug. He hugged me back warmly. " Wait, where are theothers?",I asked still in his arms.

"We'll, they're over at the Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans stand.", Draco replied. " Oh OK.",Ginny replied.

"You can let me go now,babe.", he said into my ear. "I can't"- I replied- " I'm too comfortable."

Draco chuckled and replied, "I don't think that's the reason." I let go of him and look into his eyes and ask," Why?"

"I think you want a repeat of last night because you been here's driving me crazy.", Draco said indicating how I was pressed upon him.

I blushed and went to the other side of the store. " Wait up, babe! Don't leave me here. ", he said jogging after me. I laugh and join the others in picking out Chocolate Frog samples.

After which we all headed back to Hogwarts.

(Back at Hogwarts)

I was in the ROR doing some light reading when I came upon a peculiar piece in Wizarding Families- The Genealogy.

" Beedle the  Bard's tale of the three brothers has an extension which only few can recall. It was a part that was deleted after the great Dumbledore-Grindelwald battle. The extension is this:

The three brothers had a beautiful cousin who was a purebloid. This cousin captured the heart of death who was quite a cold- hearted fellow. Death fell in love with her.

To express his love, he made her a special ring for her. The ring is said to have magical abilities which enabled the wearer to be magically bonded to his/ her one true love or his/ her always which is why people whose partners receive the ring will be magically bonded if he/she's is the ring possessor's tire live and if not the possessor will continue to search for his/her true love.

The ring is passed to the first born of a pureblood family. It is made from Hades fire which had been cooled into rock in the River-"

" Hey Hermione, what are you up to?",Draco said entering the room." Nothing much, just some light reading. ", I replied signalling to the books beside me and on my lap.

" I will never understand you",he said shaking his head.

"Anyways,it's dinner so let's go.", he continued dragging me and my books out.

A/N:

Another update just on time.
This chapter is dedicated to SelineSemith and pianomaestro .
If you are new to this book;
Hi, I'm Camilla and I update every week on Sundays.
Don't forget to vote,comment and follow.

~Camilla❤️