Ask us anything!

Mittens: I'm bored as heck during this outbreak, so I've decided to torture the KFC gang and Asriel, Sans, and Ralsei. You guys can ask them anything. And I mean ANYTHING. (Btw, this is a frans, krisei, and chasriel askverse. But don't worry my friends, none of them know they like each other yet...) 

Sans: What was that last part?

Mittens: I dunno. I ramble on to the point I can't even understand myself sometimes.

Frisk: Either way, this is going to be fun!

Ralsei: It sure is! And also would any of you nice people like some cake?

Kris: YES.

Ralsei:... I was asking the askers, but I gladly make you some cake too, Kris! *Blushes slightly*

Chara: You idiots better not ask anything stupid or I'll have some fun possessing you. *Smiles evilly*

Asriel: *Face palms* Chara, no.

Frisk: There will be none of that! *Starts pulling Chara's cheek*

Sans: If they ask something stupid you'll get over it unless you want-

Chara: A bad time. I KNOW, COMEDIAN!

Frisk: *Chuckles*

Kris: I'll be fine with stupid asks as long as you don't make me get drunk with Chara or anything.

Mittens: Why not?

Kris: Chara and Frisk know why.

Chara: *Smiles innocently*

Frisk: Let's just say that my 21rst birthday was a little crazy.

 Mittens: Oh yeah I forgot. Tell them your ages. It's important.

Sans: Uh... ok then. 25.

Frisk: 23.

Ralsei: I don't think I really kept track, but I'm going to assume 21.

Kris: *Sighs* 22.

Asriel: 24! 

Chara: 23. 

Mittens: And I'm... not going to tell you!

Chara: Why not? You scared their going to judge you?~

Mittens: No, but it's not really any of their business.

Kris: Rude.

Sans: I think your friend Susie is a little more rude than Mittens 'cause of her rude buster attack.

Chara, Asriel, and Kris: *Groans*

Frisk: *Burst out laughing*

Ralsei: *Looks around confused because he didn't get the joke*

Mittens: Alright, alright, alright. If we keep this up, they'll never get to torture- ask you guys anything. So shut up and wait.

Chara: Don't tell me what to do you stupid neko!

(Btw my oc is a neko, ignore the profile pic for now)

Frisk: Chara... *Groans*

Kris: Have fun you, sadists.

Sans, Asriel, and Ralsei: *Confusion intensifies*

Frisk: Don't call them that!

Chara: *Starts laughing maniaclly*

Mittens: Please just ask before we have a problem. *Starts sweating while nervously smiling*

As we already said, ask'em anything! I won't do lemon related stuff, but I'm ok with fluff like kissing and stuff like that. Feel free to go to town, guys!