Stuffs

(Check out Lana Meskhoradze on Youtube!)

-Also this thingy kind of has Deltarune Chapter 2 spoilers. They aren't that big of spoilers though. 

Maple104 said: 

'Kris where did you learn to YEET something into a birdcage with the door closed behind your back?'

Kris: Eh, just takes practice. *Shrugs*

Ralsei: When the did you do that??

Kris: As I said before, I ended the first chapter a little weird. *Grins nervously*

Asriel: I'm not even going to ask what the heck you threw in a birdcage. 

Kris: Chara and Frisk would probably get pissed at me if I told you anyways.

Chara: Why? *Watches him with narrowed eyes*

Kris: Uh, don't we have some more stuff to answer? *Takes a nervous bite out of his moss*

Asriel: Alright that's it.

Kris: Huh-?

Asriel: I'm getting rid of that stuff. I'm pretty sure it isn't healthy for you to eat anyways. *Grabs Kris' box of moss and tosses it out the window*

Kris: ...Alright then. *Pulls out another box*

Asriel: Damn you, Kris. *Tries not to vomit for the five millionth time*

Kris: *Grins to himself*

Sans: Yeah, think we do. Right? *Turns to Mittens*

Mittens: Huh? Oh yeah. You guys got a couple so far. *Reads the next one to them*

Ellaelisebrown said: 

'On a scale of one to ten how protective are Ralsei and Kris of Frisk'

Kris: ...

Ralsei: Um, I don't really know her well, but she's a very nice person and I believe everyone should be treated fairly so I'd definitely say a ten!

Sans: What's your answer Kris? *Watches the latter carefully*

Kris: *Sighs* Well, aside from the marriage stuff I caused before, I think of her as a little sister so definitely a ten as well. 

Frisk: *Trying not to burst out crying*

Ralsei: F-Frisk?! What's wrong- *Gets cut off by Frisk hugging him and Kris tightly*

Frisk: Thank you guys so much!!!!! I'd definitely do the same for you guys!!!!

Kris: Figured as much but Frisk can you let go... I can't breath...

Chara: Aw, isn't this just sweet?  

Asriel: *Raises an eyebrow at Chara* You're planning something, aren't you. 

Chara: Why would you think that? What do you take me for, Azzy? *Very obviously fake offended*

Asriel: Honestly I would answer but you would probably kill me.

Chara: Smart. I am still mad about the ketchup thing after all.

Sans: *Burst out laughing*

Asriel: THAT WAS THE TRASHBAG'S FREAKING DARE, CHARA!!

Sans: Heh, you haven't called me that in a while.

Chara: I've come up with the theory that after being stuck with the five of us crazy people for a while, he's slowly started to revert back to his Flowey roots. *Thinks for a second before groaning loudly* Sans, if you say anything I swear you will lose my support for you and Frisk.