Reminiscing

(Go check out PoloGiest on Youtube! I'm so glad they uploaded one of my favorite Kingdom's Heart osts.)

Mittens: My guys, this is not a regular chapter. I do have a few other dares and stuff I gotta do, but I really wanted to share this with you guys first.

Frisk: Oh? What's up!

Asriel: I don't think she was talking to us, Frisk.

Chara: Shush, Mittens looks like she's about to explode about something and I wanna see where this is going. *Shoves a hand over the goat's snout*

Kris: Eh? What's up? ...Wait why are you staring at me and Ralsei like that...?

Ralsei: ...? *Turns towards Mittens, curiously*

Sans: What're you kids going on about...? *Rubs his eyes drowsily after Frisk woke him up*

Bendy: Aren't you guys around the same age?

Kris: He doesn't really seem to care much, honestly. *Shrugs*

Mittens: I have Deltarune news. That's why I'm really excited right now. *Pulls up something on her phone*

Kris: ...Good or bad news...?

Mittens: Depends on your opinion of your own game.

Kris: ...great.

Asriel: What's going on? Toby was working on the next chapters right? I thought everything was going mostly smoothly. 

Chara: Guys, she said 'excited'. Pretty sure that's good news. 

Frisk: What are you doing on your phone?

Mittens: M'kay. *Holds the phone up so everyone can see* Chapter 2 has been released, peoples. 

-Silence-

Asriel: ...I thought he was gonna release the whole game at once similar to ours after the beta version and stuff..?

Mittens: I thought so too, but I guess it makes sense that he would release the second game with little to no warning. After all, he did originally reveal the world of Deltarune with no previous knowledge about it. 

Kris: ...I- How was I not aware of this? I'm the protagonist after all. *Stares at the download button for the second chapter on the Deltarune Website*

Ralsei: Looks like our story about to continue, Kris!!! *Bounces in his seat next to Kris, excitedly*

Sans: Know anything about the events of the chapter yet? *Leans over to see the phone as well*

Mittens: I started playing it when it first released about three hours ago actually. I haven't gotten a chance to finish it yet, though. Which I will probably continue doing as soon as I finish this-

Kris: What's going on as far as you've seen?!! I uh, ended the first chapter a little weird.

Ralsei: How so..?

Kris: Pretty sure somebody asked about that actually. I'll answer that next time. *Sweats nervously*

Mittens: I don't wanna spoil too much because it's really adorable so far, but I will say this. Congratulations on getting to eat that pie, Kris.

Chara: Pfft- What the heck?

Asriel: Uh, what pie? He's eaten like five million in the span of a few days. 

Ralsei: *Chuckles*

Frisk: ...Pie...? That's the big reveal?

Kris: I don't really know what you're talking about, but heck yes!!! Pie for the wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnn!!!! *Punches fist into the air*