I'm a Stripper, He's a Vampire [12] SEXUAL CONTENT

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT. IT'S NOT ALOT, BUT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN JUST DON'T READ IT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shutting the door behind me, I glanced all around the room. I really did feel like I was back in the Seventeen hundreds. I wonder why he has such an obbession with this?...

"Come, sit down" he said, patting the open spot next to him. He presence made me feel so small.

Gulping down my fear, I did asI was told and walked over to where he was sitting. I never took my eyes off of him. I didnt know what he was planning on doing, nor what were his intentions with me.

Upon sitting down, my eyes began to wander, checking out every detail of his body. His silver hair was slik back, with a few spikes here and there. Those electric blue eyes, I felt electricity surge through them and the pale skin of his seemed to glow with the dim light room. His black dress shirt had a few buttons open, thus reveiling his nicely toned torso and those elegant tight jeanes of his, just looking at them nearly made me hard. He seemed to have noticed me stareing at him, and smiled abit.

"You like what you see" he asked in a cocky tone. I blushed a light pink and looked down, unsure how to answer that question.

"Well, im not here to play any games. I came as you asked, now start explaining yourself" I said, looking back up to him.

His smile fell to a grin as he looked at my phone and flipped through it. He was silent, the only sound that could be heard was my breathing.

"Well...I dont know where to begin" he simply stated.

A feeling of anger suddenly rose within me. I didnt come here to make a fool out of myself so I gave him a reason to begin.

"Did you kill her...Did you kill Nora?" I asked, my voice rose abit.

He looked at me, a bored expression was written on his features. I could tell I was getting somewhere, at least the start of it.

"No....she is not dead. She is infact perfectly fine. She doesnt even remember what happened that night" he said, placeing my phone on the table next to him.

"What do you mean? I saw you drink her blood, and you looked right at me! How could she not remember!" My tone sounded abit more angrier.

"Rico, what you saw that night was just a slip-up that I did. I accidenly lost my control and drank from her. But then again all vampires have thier mistakes. And I assure you, Michealangelo took care of her and got rid of that memory." he stated.

It took me a moment to prossess it all in. I shuddered as he did admit he was a vampire, so I wasnt crazy. But I couldnt believe Mr. Durlo was a vampire too. He did say he was close friends with Phoenix, but I didnt think he was also a vampire too.

"So...Mr.Durlo is a vampire too? And the rest of the band?" I asked.

"Pretty much we are all vampire's. Each of the same kind, but with different stories" he informed.

...I cannot believe I was in the same room with a bunch of Vampires....

"So...now that I know Nora, is alright, and you are infact a vampire, what are you planning on doing with me? Are you going to kill me? Or make me dissapear?" I said, standing up and looking at him."You alread got Nora, and you have me here...so please" tears began to form in my eyes as I looked away."Please, dont bring Anya into this....you can have me, but dont hurt her" I managed to utter out before sobbing.

Phoenix just stared at me. A blank expression was written on his face. Slowy he then rose to his feet and placed two fingers under my chin, forceing me to look at him. His touch was ice cold, yet it had a soft, comferting feeling to it. I looked into those blue eyes of his, and I felt like melting in his arms.

"Rico, do you remember my offer to you? I was serious about it. I wanted you to come with me on tour. And I still do" he whispered, never takeing his eyes off of me.

My heart skiped a few beats as I stared into his eyes, his breath sent chills down my spine. I did remeber that offer and I was still willing to go.

"But...Mr. Durlo, He-"

"Never mind him. Michealangelo and I had a talk and he agreed on the situation. I just picked a bad time to ask you." he informed, letting go of my chin and trailing his hand down to my chest. I could feel the cold through the fabric. It was a wonderful feeling. I knew he could tell I enjoyed it.

"Rico...your the one. I knew I wanted you the moment I saw you on stage, danceing, like a beautiful snowflake in a winter breeze. Your scent drew me in and I couldnt stop stareing. I fell head over heels for you Rico, your perfect, like a snowflake" he whispered, trailing his hnad around my red tie.

My breathing became uneven and a tight feeling rose within my pants. I was getting hard with each passing second he spoke. But I couldnt believe what Ihad heard,Did Phoenix Star fell in love with me?

"P-Phoenix...I-I always wanted you. your music, your voice, your....body.." I whispered on a whim. He smiled an ever so beautiful smile and pulled me closer to his body. I could feel every hard muscle through the fabric of his clothes. He was perfect.

"Rico, let me show you how much I want you.." he whispered.

I blinked a few times, but only did I blush when he pulled me into a hard, agressive kiss. His cold, soft lips felt like a pile of feathers, the way they brushed againt my lips. His hands found thier way around my body, giveing me a tingleing feeling between my legs. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss as much as I could. He seemed to have notice my urges and forced his tounge into my mouth.

I let out a soft moan as my tounge and his tounge began to have a mini war, but of course he won and began exploring the inside of my mouth, like a pirate looking for gold. My moans increased and his hands danced along my body, finding thier way to the front of my shirt.

"W-wait" I managed to utter out as I parted my lips from his. He gave me an annoyed look but slightly smiled. "I...I think this is going too fast" I said, blushing abit.

It was true, I only came here to get my phone, but I never expected to go anyfurther.

Phoenix looked at me and smiled even more.

"Really? Then we need to go faster then" he said, grabbing my tie and throwing me on the couch.

"Phonenix what are yo-" my voice was muffled by his lips crashing into mine as he sat ontop of my crotch. His hands managed to loosen my tie and unbutton my shirt, fully exposeing my torso.

I shudderd at the cold sting of his hands, the way they caressed my skin. My nipples went hard as a rock, and a bulge began to form between my legs.

"Looks like someone is excited" he said, parting his lips from mine and trailing kisses upon my neck.

I tried to speak, but I was wrapped up in this feeling that all I could do was let out small gasps and moans. Phoenix on the other hand wasnt done. He began to grind into my crotch, makeing the bulge even more bigger, but painful.

"I-It Hurts" I uttered out, trying to hold back tears that were forming in my eyes. He didnt stop grinding on me, instead he grinded even harder.

"Thats because your wearing too much cloth"he muttered, stopping in mid-grind. "Come, let me make you feel better" he said in a soft, sexy tone that nearly made my cock explode.

Grabbing my loose tie, Phoenix picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I was amazed by his strength, but also I was scared out of my mind. I looked over my shoulder and froze as he entered his bed room and shut the door behind him.

"Alright Snow....its time for you to melt" he hissed, throwing me onto his massive, king size bed.

...Oh my god...im going to have sex with a vampire...