Im a Stripper, He's a Vampire {1}

"Alright and that was Candy Mandy with her handcuff chair dance! And now here is your next performer..."

I was standing behind the purple satin curtain, just a few feet away from that stage. Wearing nothing but a white-see-through suit, I could here the crowd cheering and laughing as the announcer was introducing me. I wasn't nervous, no...I was excited. Adrenaline pumped through me as the curtains slowly drew open and all the lights were on me.

"And now, for our little snowflake, Rico Snow"

As soon as he finished, they started to play "Sexy Back" by- Justin Timberlake and that was my cue. Strutting my stuff on the stage I began to move like a serpent, the music guiding my body like a master and its puppet.

"Hell Yeah! Go Rico!" shouted a few audience members from the back. I was winning them over, but my performance was far from over.

Walking further down the stage, I did a few cart wheels, and of course with my outfit showing practically everything, everyone went crazy. I enjoyed making the crowd cheer, I enjoy entertaining others. I do it because it's my only escape. My escape from reality from the harsh cruel world that reject me for who I was.

The Dj began speeding up the music, which meant the next part of my act. Slowly I began to take off my top, sweat was glistening all over my chest, making me sparkle like a snowflake, which was a good turn on for all the ladies as well as a few gentlemen in the audience.

Giving off my best smile I grabbed the pole that was at the end of the stage and began to "Drop it like its hot" with my heavy thrusts and very vulgar gestures. Yes I was such a whore out their, but the more sluttier, the more it rained...money at least. I was sweating like hell, with the lights on me and all the movement. As I danced I saw a few people throw money onto the stage. Typical for a strip club. Swingin side to side I reached my hands up the hem of my pants, a sick smile compressed itself upon my lips as I ripped off those tight little pants of mine and was left with nothing but a very tight, short shorts.

The crowd went wild with excitement as more money was thrown upon the stage. Like the snowflake that I was, I finished off my act with a slow and very sexual slide down the pole. Once I reached the floor, the music was over and the lights went low. Everyone was cheering, but all I did was crawl upon the floor like some filthy scavenger and picked up my pay for the night.

I made 102 Dollars. That was enough for a months worth of food and possibly enough to buy me some lunch at school tomorrow. Yeah, I definately was a whore tonight; it's going to always be like this the next night and the night after that.