I'm a Stripper, He's a Vampire {29}

Hello all my patient and impatient fans. I would like to apologize to each one of you, when I wrote this story I was young and my life in disarray, and I obviously never finished what I set out to do. I only recently found the computer that this story was wrote on, and when I found it I knew I needed to finish this. I hope you guys will be happy getting the last remaining chapters of this series, and not hate me too terribly much for how it all ends, I was an angry kid...

XOXO
Sinkbird
------------------

"VICTOR!!!" I heard Phoenix yell. It was indeed Victor Star, and with him was his band of children. The Master was right in front of me, the predator has found his prey. He still stared at me, a cold smile graced his lips as he lifted one hand and opened it, an invisible force knocked itself against the steel beam behind us, causing it to fall on top of me and Anya.

"NOOOO" I heard Anya scream. I felt my body being violently pushed onto the ground. My head banged against the metal floor of the stage, followed by a sharp pain on my side. I could tell atleast two ribs had been broken.

"ANYA!! Nooo!!!" I heard someone scream. It was Santos. I lifted my head up and watched in horror as my best friend laid lifeless beneath the thousand pound steel beam. Mr. Durlo and Santos were right next to her, trying in vain to lift up the massive steel.

"No...No....NOO.." I cried out over and over. I felt my heart rip in two. It was too hard to believe anything. Tears streamed down my eyes as I forced myself up, and dragged myself over to them. My side was killing me and my breathing became more jagged."A-Anya.." I moaned. It was hard to talk and another surge of pain shot right through me, causing me to fall onto the ground.

I could hear my name being called, but all I saw was fighting. Phoenix was face to face with his brother, both on a head on match. Julia and Rye were too occupied with the children and I had no clue where Leon was, at least I thought I didn't until I saw him. He was walking to me, a smile settled on his lips. He grabbed my collar and threw me into the steel beam, I felt another crack on my side and let out a loud scream.

He chuckled like a mad man and looked over to Phoenix and his brother. I attempted to look and saw that Phoenix was losing the fight, his brother had the upper hand, thus slamming him onto the ground.

"Phoenix...I told you...its pointless" I heard his brother speak. His voice sent chills down my spine.

Everything around me began to slow down. My head rolled back and Leon was already in front of me. Kneeling down to my level. His eyes were like a monsters but his smile remained cold."Why are you doing this.." I uttered. I felt blood rise in my throat. I think I punctured a lung."Why...betray us...why Leon..why would you join forces with the Master!" My voice was shaky and hoarse.

"I'll let you in on something. That man over there, is NOT The Master. I am" he hissed. My eyes narrowed."I'm his lover, Master Miazaki. I'm the one behind all of this" he hissed.

"Why.."

"Why? Its simple, I wanted power. I couldn't get it as a human but when I met Victor, he showed me the power, he gave it to me." His smile grew from ear to ear."And in return I was to watch his brother's every move, as well as Michelangelo's." he spat, looking off to the side. Mr. Durlo and Santos were still busy trying to lift the beam off of Anya."...That night, when I first saw you at the club, I knew you were the one who can complete me. You were like a beautiful snowflake with a pure heart. I sensed no hate within you. Unfortunately Victor found out about my little crush and decided to kill you. He's a jealous fuck. But I'm sure you already know that...right?"

I looked away from him, my brow furrowed. I could see Julia, taking one of the children and throwing them into the lights. A few lights of flashes followed by flames began to erupt. He was right about jealousy, but Phoenix was a better man. I felt his cold fingers press against my jaw, forcing me to look at him. I spat blood on his face, and he smiled even more.