I'm a Stripper, He's a Vampire {22}

Okay guys, I need a little help. I only have 3 characters that i've matched up with their 'celebrity look-a-like' and I would like all of my fans to suggest celebrities for each character. I do not need any suggestions for the characters Rico, Anya or Richie. But i do need all other characters. Please put the name of the celebrity(or whomever) and the character you see them as. Hopefully I will have them all posted within the next 2 chapters, and speaking of chapters i have a feeling ya'll are going to like this one ;) Much love; Sinkbird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The drive back to the mansion was painfully quiet. Phoenix didn't say a word to me. He didn't even look at me. I recalled the events that happened earlier. The way he looked at me, the way he yelled at me, how cold his hands were. He hated me. I fucked up big time and now I was to pay the price. I even tried to run away from him, but seeing that body on the ground, I wanted to purge.

"So much blood....and the letter N...what does it mean?" I asked myself. This was the second victim with a bloody letter. So far it spells out SN. I have no clue that those two letter stand for. It could be anything, a name a code, perhaps it was just the beginning of a word. But what doesn't surprise me is the fact that Mr.V was around when it happened. I'm not saying he did it, but it's too much of a coincidence. Just thinking about Mr.V, I looked down to the envelope, wondering how the picutre came out, knowing it will probably end up in the trash.

Phoenix's phone began to ring, and with a quick move of his hand, he picked it up and answered."....Yeah its me....Yeah I was there....no I didnt see who did it but I have a suspect...." he glaned over to me, an indifferent look was plastered on his face."....Rico knows his name...yes he has alot of explaining to do.." he hissed. Hanging up the phone, he placed it back into his pocket and brushed a hand through his silver hair. I was afraid to even think about what he would do to me.

We arrived at the mansion and by the looks of it everyone was already there. I saw a yellow porche and a black corvet parked out in front. The car we were in slowed down, eventually coming to a stop. I took a deep breath, clutching the envelope to my chest as I reached my hand for the door handle and quickly jumped out of the car.

I was the first one to reach to door, opening it quickly as I can. The house was dark, except for a light in the main living room. I turned around to see if Phoenix was behind me, he wasn't. Gulping to myself, I made my way to the doors of the living room.

C'mon Rico...dont be afraid...

Pushing the doors open, I was greeted by a warm feeling from the fireplace. It was dark but I could still see everyone. Mr. Durlo was sitting in a large bulky chair, facing towards me and Julia was by his side. Rye was sitting next to Anya, who was also sitting next to Santos. Leon was leaning against the wall behind the three and Phoenix was leaning against the fireplace. He was the only one not looking at me.

"Rico...please come closer.."Mr. Durlo stated, his hands motioned me to come fourth. I did as told and moved closer into the room. I looked over to Anya, who stood quiet. She changed her outfit, wearing a blue shirt and long pants, leaving her hair in a messy bun and her red glasses well on the bridge of her nose. "Apparently we all heard of the news. Another person was found dead. This time the letter N was carved on his throat" he stated.

"Its crazy. I mean we got two letters now, SN, they could mean anything" stated Rye.

"Yes, your right Rye, they could mean anything." Mr.Durlo addressed."But the issue being, Julia and I went to meet with the council. They have discoverd these murders are infact linked with The Master himself. He has been the one committing such crimes."

"But why?" asked Anya."Why is he doing this? And useing letters?"

"They are trying to figure that part out too" Julia stated. "We think he is trying to get to someone, then again we think he's trying to send out a message. No one knows for sure"