13 ~ Assassin

"I'm going to ask you one more time. Why the FUCK ARE YOU HERE?!" I screamed at Daniel. 

Again he stood quiet, just shuffling his feet. Auntie was coming up the stairs, making Daniel turn around. When she saw him, she gasped, and started to break down in tears. She went to him, and hugged him tightly. 

This is suppose to be a touching moment, I'm guessing. But all I feel is anger building up in me. 

My question still wasn't being answered. They were acting as if some big news wasn't just laid on me. Acting as if I'm suppose to take this all in like everything is okay.

Well here's a clue.

I'm not.

"Sorry to break the moment, but there's someone here who doesn't know what the hell is going on here, and is really fucking pissed at the moment!" I screamed at both of them.

My aunt narrowed her eyebrows at me. "Watch your mouth."

I snickered. "Me? Watch my mouth? I am 18. I can say what I want. Maybe what you should do is actually use your mouth, and tell me what is going on."

When the words escaped my mouth, I kinda regretted it, but I needed to show I was serious, and wasn't playing.

My aunt came up to me and slapped me. I felt the sting against on my cheek. I held it with my hands. I was surprised. No one has ever touched me like that. Especially not family.

I ran upstairs, went to my room and locked the door. I started to throw everything in sight.

I was pissed off.

Why me? Out of all the fucking people in this world, me. She could've at least told me when I was like 15. Why wait till now? Why wait till I get freaking kidnapped?

I bet you that she knew Daniel was going to kidnap me. And she just acted like that so no one would expect her to be a part of the plan. Which she probably was.

After I was finished crying, and my room was a mess, I decided to take a walk. I climbed out the window, until I was stopped with something touching my head. I turned around slowly to see Daniel.

I slapped him.

"What do you want?" I asked, almost growling at him.

"I'm here to train you." He said.

I scoffed, and turned on my heels. I wasn't going to pursue this Assassin job. In a video game? Sure. Real life? Hell to the no.

I felt something touch my shoulder, and I reacted by flipping who ever over my shoulder. I looked at Daniel who was on the floor. I was amazed at what I just did.

"I see your genes are kicking in." He said smirking a bit. 

I crossed my arms, tapping my foot.

"Let's just get this training over with." I said.

*Short I know. But soon this book is coming to an end. Hope you guys enjoy your New Year's Eve! Peace and Love ✌❤*