15 ~ The End

I was laying in a grass field. I felt the dew on my arms, tickling the blonde hairs on it. I stood up, looking at my surroundings. In the distance, I saw what looked like a chapel. I got up and started to walk towards it.

"Buenanotte!" I heard someone say to me.

I looked to my right, confused, and waved. I kept on walking, until I made it to a bridge. There were guards at the bridge, specifically on the sides. I looked more closely and noticed where I was.

Wait, hold up.

Speaking Italian.

The Castello.

I was in Roma.

I was in Rome.

"Liz, you have been chosen to continue the fight of the Assassins." I heard someone say.

I turned around, and now I was in a building. Well not really a building, almost like a two story house. But in the 1700s. There were the Creed symbols in various parts. People in white and black robes were chatting with each other, and looking at me. I looked down at my clothes to see I was still in 21st century clothes. I had on a pair of jeans, with a floral print shirt. I had on a pair of combat boots. Their whispers were loud and clear. They were gawking at my clothes.

"You must fight for our creed. For many years, our brotherhood has been fighting the Templar Order. But our Order is disinergrating. It is up to you to bring it back together. Up to you, to finish the fight." The same voice again.

In a blink of a eye, I saw him. His posture was tall and confident. His physique kinda of built. He had a goatee coming along, yet the scar on his lip was still noticeable. His blades retracted in and out, but you can tell it was unconciously.

He was Ezio.

"I am surprised you weren't contacted by Juno yet. But this would still do, I suppose. Courtesy to finally meet my grand-daughter from far in the future." He bowed to me.

"You're my great, great, great, great,...." He cut me off, and laughed. It was a loud laugh.

"Yes I am. I see your trainings are coming along well. You're a natural."

I blushed at his comment. It felt good to be complimented by a great assassin like himself.

"I am a relative of yours." I said.

He smiled, and started to walk and I followed. The assassins were back to chatting with each other. They bowed when he went near them or said hello. They nodded to me or waved at me. We were in his office and he closed the door behind him.

"Liz, you have much to do."

"I don't know what to do! I'm just training and training. When will my time come to defeat the leader of the order?" I said. Or should I say kind of screaming.

"I'm guessing you mean to get your revenge." He chuckled. I kept my mouth shut knowing that is what I really wanted. Revenge for love sounds kinda stupid, but if he's also a templar, it gives me more reason.

"You are exactly like me. This also started as revenge, but it turned into wanting to know the truth and stop the Templars from ruining the lives of innocent civillians. Your time will come soon."

He touched my shoulder, and there was a bright light coming from my body. I looked down to see myself in Assassin robes. A bag of knives on my right, and a dagger and sword on my left. I moved my hand backwards, and the blade retracted out. I moved it back in the stable position and it retracted in.