Sequel...?

Hi guys! In case you don't know, my name is Iesha and I have some sorta good news for you.

Well first off I want to thank you guys for all the love you've been showing to this book. I wrote this book like three years ago and I wasn't expecting it to blow up like it is now. I was only around 14/15 so my writing style has changed A LOT. I was reading this over and I couldn't help but cringe by how childish I wrote and the whole plot to be honest. Like c'mon Iesha. Falling in love with your kidnapper? Do you mean Stockholm Syndrome?

Lol anyways, I saw that I left it as a cliffhanger. And that was done purposely. Why? Well two reasons:

1. At the time I was reading a book that left off with a cliffhanger so I was like "Hmm that's a nice technique."

2. I had no clue what else to write for the book.

More of reason two than reason one, but both reasons do apply. 

But I can't deny the notifications I'm getting for this book I wrote three years ago, so a sequel MIGHT happen. If you do want a sequel, COMMENT BELOW WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN.

I'm all about making sure the reader is happy while at the same twisting it up a bit and making y'all angry too so don't expect what you comment to happen EXACTLY like you wanted. 

I have like three books to finish so don't expect this until 2018 guys. Thank you so much!