-15-

-Toey-

  Not nervous, not nervous, not nervoussssssss

  Okay I'm nervous. I mean, that's DAD the billionaire of Thailand, what can stop him from chasing me out? Disowning me? Cutting off my expenses? Killing us?! If he chases me out and disowns me, wouldn't my suffering of learning business be a waste? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh calm down, calm down. Think positive, think positive Toey.

S: Babe... are you okay? If you can't do it today, we can do it some other day.

T: I'm fine. I'm totally fine, just nervous. It's a wonder that both of us have a free day from work and school, we can't miss today.

S: ... Come here

  What does he want? I walked over and felt his warm arms wrap around my body, hugging me tightly.

S: It's going to be fine, if he chases you out, you can always come stay with me. Although my family isn't as rich as we were, we can still support another piggy into our household.

T: Thank you P'Pha... Also I'm not a pig! Who told you that you could call me a pig?!

S: Well, you're short and chubby?

T: That's because you're abnormally tall! And I'm not chubby, many people say I look thin.

S: Haha, sorry na, I just wanted to cheer you up. Feeling better now?

T: Yeah... Thank you again Phi.

S: A husband's duties. Come on, let's go. I don't think he can wait any longer, he could have meetings to attend.

  I held his hand tightly to reassure myself. His warm palms always help make me feel better. (Author: In many ways too)

  Steeping into the house, I noticed Uncle Foo wasn't there cleaning as usual, maybe it's his day off? "Dad? I'm home." He should be in the dining room eating lunch right now.

-Dad-

D: I'm in the dining room having lunch.

T: Okay, coming over.

  When they walked in, my eyes trailed down to their joined hands which they immediately separated. I'll tell you the truth, I love my son a lot and I had a feeling from a long time ago that he liked a man.

D: So what is it you want to tell me? And who is this?

S: Sawasdee krub, my name is Sky. Should I call you Dad or Uncle?

  Oho, this boy already wants to join my family? I'm getting bored these days, let's play with him for a while.

D: Dad is fine... What you want to say, say after eating. Come sit down, I didn't tell Aunt Choi to prepare a third plate so you two figure it out yourself.

T: P'Pha, I'll go grab a plate, we share my food since you haven't eaten yet.

S: Okay, thank you na B- Yo.

D: I notice you two call each other by different names.

S: Yes Dad, it's just something we call each other.

D: So like an affectionate name?

  Oh look he froze for a moment, his face went slightly pale too.

S: Y-yes?

T: What are two talking about? P'Pha, why do look pale? Are you sick?

  Ahhhhhh, the worried face of my son looks so cute I want to squish his cheeks! No, keep it in. You are a cold and uncaring CEO. Cold and uncaring.

D: Nothing much, just about the way you two talk to each other. Eat, eat. I have a few meetings after lunch to attend.

T: O-oh, okay Dad.

S: Krub pom.

  So they started eating and I notice Sky always helps my boy to clean his lips. When a grain of rice is left on his lips, Sky always takes it away, his actions were as if like he has always been doing this. Then my cute son would blush and glare at Sky. These two are forgetting I'm here... I'm currently air. I feel like I'm getting fed dog food.

T: S-so Dad... What I wanted to tell you was uh... P'Pha and I are together! *Proceeds to hide behind Sky*

D: Mhm, is that so?

S: Yes. Do you mind?

D: Honestly I don't mind, just treat my son well and I promise I won't kill you.

  Oh no my boy is crying!

T:D-Dad, thank you!

D: Come here, Dad gives you a hug. It's actually very obvious that you two are together, I saw you hand in hand when you came into the dining room just now. And you two seem to have gone into your own world while having lunch, even forgetting that I was there. Which proves you two love each other a lot, so why would I hurt you by breaking you up?

S: Thank you Dad...

D: By the way, Sky. If you want to see Toey's baby photos, you're welcome to come over anytime and ask Uncle Foo for them.

T: Dad! No!

S: Haha, krub I sure will.

D: Ok, give me your number so I can call to check up on my boy once in a while. If I call him, he surely will think I'm being controlling.

-Sky-

  Well, that went better than I thought...

T: I think Dad is a tsundere...

S: Tsun... day ray?

T: Tsun- de-re P'Pha.

S: What is that?

T: Phi! You don't know? Okay, we are going spend this free day showing you the wonderful world of anime!

  And there he goes off talking about his manga and animes again... at least he looks cute when he does it. Though I don't think I would enjoy the next few hours...

  We have come to the end of the journey of this book, thank you tuning in and I hope you enjoyed!
--------------------------------------
As Sky has broken the fourth wall again to say that its the ending. Yes. Its the end of this fanfiction.

Thank you everybody who read from chapter 1 until here. *bows down* Thank you everyone who decided to read this horrible fanfic and added it to reading lists. It always makes me happy whenever I see that people read my stuff, they dont necessarily have to enjoy it but just reading it makes me happy. Causes a rare smile to grow on my face 😃

Bye bye now! 💜 (This is a humble request for you to check out my other book RSIW, thr are some bl shorts)

Ps. This time im not gonna proofread to check for errors so uh... forgive me? -^-

Edit 9/8/2020: 999 reads today! It's a nice number, kinda hope that it stays 😂😂😂 Anyways, thank you everyone who read this 💜